• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which 8.6 Distribution to use

XstevanC

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on which distribution is the best working?

What AAC to use?
What other programs to use?
How to make a custom client instead of ip changer?

I am looking for something around 7.72 - 8.6

Regards,
Varyn

Hi All,

I am wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on which distribution is the best working?

What AAC to use?
What other programs to use?
How to make a custom client instead of ip changer?

I am looking for something around 7.72 - 8.6

Regards,
Varyn
Budex#6734

gg if thats best 8.6 engine

Well, here is an idea:

Rather than popping in with a completely unproductive, unhelpful, cynical reply, and vanishing into the night on your white horse....how about you inform the OP, and the rest of the community, what, in your opinion, is the best 8.6 engine to use as of November 14, 2018?

What an idea to ponder? Someone having compassion and trying to be helpful to another human.......

Well, here is an idea:

Rather than popping in with a completely unproductive, unhelpful, cynical reply, and vanishing into the night on your white horse....how about you inform the OP, and the rest of the community, what, in your opinion, is the best 8.6 engine to use as of November 14, 2018?

What an idea to ponder? Someone having compassion and trying to be helpful to another human.......
As far as i know 1.2 was downgraded like halfway before 1.2 was finished, so probably its really unstable but i dont know anything it just what i heard :D But im pretty sure a lot of stuff is already fixed in github.

Well, here is an idea:

Dont use anything

if you just want to toss a server together and don't care about the actual OOP aspect of newer tfs: Fir3element/3777
if you want to make a server with more features, more functions to use, better scripting style (this requires learning & work to fix potential bugs): ninjalulz/forgottenserver

Back