• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which browser do you use?

which browser do you use?

• Total voters
i use Mozilla bcuz my firefox crashed when it was on in 3 days even removing register post didnt help it thinks it on or something ^^

ie 7 i like it alot hehe, its much better , plus theres a search bar in it without a addon ;)

I find Opera the best browser, because its faster, smoother, and easier you manage than firefox or any other browser.

www.opera.com

I Use Opera beacouse i think this this is best web browser. It can be personaled and if you got good internet connection and nice pc it works really great and it's a pleasure to work with it :D[/code]

I use IE 7 :/
Sometimes firefox 2
IE sux but.. I'm used to it so I can't use firefox.. And firefox doesn't show correctly all the websites.. :(

I use Firefox just because it's the one that work best for because I always switch between computers with Win/linux/OS X. ;p

Back