• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which client is the most fun to play on? [POLL]

Which client is the most fun to play on?

• Total voters
Oh, I hope mark adds so you can't connect to 8.60 ots. :D

If he did that a new IP changer would be out within an hour xD
The only way he can users to only use OTLand ipchanger is to not block out servers that servers like.
As @Evil Puncker said, he has so far only (from what I know) only blocked out servers that have used plain password encryptions (only reason is to be able to steal the passwords) and servers that stole his layout.

If he did that a new IP changer would be out within an hour xD
The only way he can users to only use OTLand ipchanger is to not block out servers that servers like.
As @Evil Puncker said, he has so far only (from what I know) only blocked out servers that have used plain password encryptions (only reason is to be able to steal the passwords) and servers that stole his layout.
Many people on OTland uses plain passwords. .__.

they like 8.6 just because of the f*cking elfbot, why not 8.7? the only "main" difference is the mounts (can't remember if cooldowns were added with this as well, but they can be disabled as well), are they a bad thing? no :) they don't like 8.7 because of the addition of mounts? no, they don't like it just because there is no elfbot for it :) I don't really understand why everyone deny that people play/like 8.6 just because of elfbot and nothing more, everything that is possible in a 8.6 server is also possible (and have even more possibilities) with higher versions, EXCEPT USING ELFBOT :)
not tibia 8.6 only which have elfbot there are alot of bots on higher version +10.* i love tibia 8.6 because it nice and alot of players play it :p:p:p

not tibia 8.6 only which have elfbot there are alot of bots on higher version +10.* i love tibia 8.6 because it nice and alot of players play it :p:p:p
sorry i have bad english :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE PLAYS 8.60 CUZ ELFBOT NG. AND NO ELFBOT NG DOESN'T EXIST ON 10.X VERSIONS. KKK UNDERSTOOD?
sry for my caps rage.

OMFG, DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE PLAYS 8.60 CUZ ELFBOT NG. AND NO ELFBOT NG DOESN'T EXIST ON 10.X VERSIONS. KKK UNDERSTOOD?
sry for my caps rage.
lets just quit this thread, they will never understand xD

If I had to choose what client(s) I had the most fun playing, at least in regards to good times, I'd probably pick 7.6, 7.72, and 7.92. Great days... Great memories.

Exodus, Goobers, RealOTS.net (the original), and Revelations (hosted by Cip).

Last edited:
sry for my caps rage.

They did not mean Elfbot also exist for 10.x, but IMO it's alot easier to get a bot for 10.x rather then 8.6.
Main reasons are because there are less viruses, more cracks, more versions to work with, more brands(redbot, BBot, magebot, xenobot etc etc).

I love the argument that 8.6 has elfbot ng. It's incredible how naive some people are.

What's yours then?
Lets pretend for a second that the newer version of tibia did actually have less bots.(They don't) What makes more sense? Giving people a server where less than 30% of people can bot because they don't want to pay for a bot and allowing these 30% to have a much greater edge over everyone else, or giving people a server where everyone has a bot accessible to them if they so choose.

I'm by no means saying I'm for bots but the logical situation is not to give the people who do bot, a greater advantage over everyone else.

i think that 10.x servers are more safe from botters than 8.60. Because i don't think people buys Bot specially for one 10.77 server.

i think that 10.x servers are more safe from botters than 8.60. Because i don't think people buys Bot specially for one 10.77 server.
They're not more safe, there's more options to choose from for 10.x servers. And aside from that, 8.6 there's a bot that is free for every single person that wants to use it. Therefore 90% of people will use it and 90% of people will be even in gameplay aside from those that can just script better. Whereas you have a bot that needs to be bot and only a small percentage of people will buy it. Now you tell me, do you want a small group of people from a server running the entire server because they're willing to pay for a bot? Or do you want the whole server to be on the same terms.

There is no logic behind anybodies 8.6 bot bullshit.

Back