• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which client is the most fun to play on? [POLL]

Which client is the most fun to play on?

• Total voters
alot of new things and alot of new maps and alot of new commands thats not good thats why i hate higher than 8.6
maybe alot of people hate tibia 8.6 because bots but its best with bot or without it :p:p:p:p:p
sorry for bad english :rolleyes:

They're not more safe, there's more options to choose from for 10.x servers. And aside from that, 8.6 there's a bot that is free for every single person that wants to use it. Therefore 90% of people will use it and 90% of people will be even in gameplay aside from those that can just script better. Whereas you have a bot that needs to be bot and only a small percentage of people will buy it. Now you tell me, do you want a small group of people from a server running the entire server because they're willing to pay for a bot? Or do you want the whole server to be on the same terms.

There is no logic behind anybodies 8.6 bot bullshit.
That's why you have the option of "Custom Client"

i think that 10.x servers are more safe from botters than 8.60. Because i don't think people buys Bot specially for one 10.77 server.

They are actually easier, since RL players want to be able to bot for free (noobs).
Unless you know how to track the protocol you will have a hard time to stay updated (eg. TFS was 10.41 for how long)?

That's why you have the option of "Custom Client"

Just look at classicus, it isen't that easy as you might think.
You will block out noobs, but as I said above those that knows how to check the protocol changes will with ease have the bot up and running 1-3h later.

They are actually easier, since RL players want to be able to bot for free (noobs).
Unless you know how to track the protocol you will have a hard time to stay updated (eg. TFS was 10.41 for how long)?

Just look at classicus, it isen't that easy as you might think.
You will block out noobs, but as I said above those that knows how to check the protocol changes will with ease have the bot up and running 1-3h later.
I mean't like OTclient. :p

And in what way does OTC protect against botters? :eek:
As I explained above, protocol changes will (as in classicus case) only help with noob botters, you still have the problem of the programmers selling bot clients aswell as them using it.
Eg. the thread you have tagged the owner in, no matter how many times you do that - and the owner updates the protocol even more, they (if they still play there / get paid) update it, really no use of even trying.

8.6!!!!. In my opinion the layout of 8.7+ is plain ugly. I must say, the smooth walking, mounts & water were some really nice updates tho.
The new graphics are harsh on my eyes and "tibia heart". Totally ruins the feels with all these over fancy graphics, it doesn't blend in with the things that are still oldschool.
8.6 has more players, more "funtoplay" servers, more interesting servers and yes I like elfbot, so what? :p

Understand this, if you can take anything from this conversation, it's that there will always be botters. It does not matter what kind of client there is or what you do to try to prevent it. There will always be someone who can get around it.

Now if there is one person who gets around it, that one person is going to ruin the server for every other person. Whereas if 90 people out of 100 bot, then there's 90 people who are equal in the sense of botting.

With or without bot, which is the most fun client to play on (This refers to official releases and changes, NOT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED ON PRIVATE SERVERS)

Just to point out, there is cracks for Xenobot / Windbot / bbot ~ It's also easier to get than a clean ElfBot NG crack (I do not encourage cracks) Just pointing it out as someone said elfbot ng is so easy to come by.. which it is however so are the others. There is also more ElfBot NG cracks with hidden trojans and such so i would say it's also safer to get the cracks from xenobot if you get it by a crack community mainly for tibia, i will not say sites or which community.. just saying it's there and it's just as easy as an Elfbot crack.

With or without bot, which is the most fun client to play on (This refers to official releases and changes, NOT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED ON PRIVATE SERVERS)

Just to point out, there is cracks for Xenobot / Windbot / bbot ~ It's also easier to get than a clean ElfBot NG crack (I do not encourage cracks) Just pointing it out as someone said elfbot ng is so easy to come by.. which it is however so are the others. There is also more ElfBot NG cracks with hidden trojans and such so i would say it's also safer to get the cracks from xenobot if you get it by a crack community mainly for tibia, i will not say sites or which community.. just saying it's there and it's just as easy as an Elfbot crack.
I'd just like to clearify that all trojans aren't made to harm your pc. "Viruses" are very common in cracks as it's used to modify a targeted application and they're also common in different kinds of hacktools. Just a wild guess but I'd say above 80% of the elfbot cracks with viruses are just there for cracking the bot (I've actually never seen an elfcrack without a virus but w/e)

I'd just like to clearify that all trojans aren't made to harm your pc. "Viruses" are very common in cracks as it's used to modify a targeted application and they're also common in different kinds of hacktools. Just a wild guess but I'd say above 80% of the elfbot cracks with viruses are just there for cracking the bot (I've actually never seen an elfcrack without a virus but w/e)
You are correct, what i tried to say that many ElfBot NG cracks out there have malicous code inside it even if the crack works, it's just been added. But yes the regular and real crack gets flagged as virus it's a false positive and that's why many cracks out there got an addition with malicous code because some wont be able to know if it's the real or wrong as it works and the regular crack shows a positive anyway.

Some years ago when i had ElfbotNG. My antivirus removed ElfBotNG because of something called "Crypted Trojan Horse" I think it was from the ElfBot Crack. And Yes i have botted Years ago. :)

Back