• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which linux is the easiest and the best for TFS 1.3

S

Shadow_

Hello,
I was always using windows and i found many issues in using it so i have decided to change to linux but i have no idea about it , just used Kali linux for a period of time , so if anybody can help me how to set it up and does uniserverZ working on it and TFS 1.3 or not ? and i don't have any idea how i will open ports on it too :oops:

Ubuntu server. But that aint got a GUI and aint got uniserver. You'll have to use Apache, nginx or whatever you choose to use as web server and then mariadb or something for sql. If you are newbie with Linux and the terminal maybe it would be better if you installed with a desktop environment, like MATE or Cinnamon (or whatever you want really)

EDIT: SIMPLE ALL IN ONE: From nothing to a fully working dedicated server on Ubuntu

then can i download a already compiled tfs to my linux or i must compile it on the VPS?

you need compile it but its easy to compile on ubuntu. or you can download a docker continer with ubuntu thats compiled. but then you need to have knowlege about Docker continers.

I'd suggest using Ubuntu 16.04. I'm currently running a 1.3 server on it, and it's running flawlessly. Ports are inherently open, but I would suggest the installation and use of Ubuntu FireWall (UFW). Don't want all your ports open all the time.

Back