• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which nation is more annoying?

When i'm playing some multiplayer game, or write on forums i rather avoid contact with poles, i just don't seem to find some contact with most of them , even though i am from Poland myself. I don't see nothing bad in BRs if they know english and if i can understand them. And about the "pls can't speak english" topic as i see it appears much especially in Tibia, cause it's free and everybody can play it. Truth is if you were not lucky enough to born in english speaking nation you too could be on the other side of barricade, my point is you can't judge people by their language knowledge cause you didn't have a chance to truly get to know them. I'm affraid i can be misunderstood, because even though i work on it my english still isn't really perfect and believe me, it annoys me too when i can't state my point because oof lack of language.

Last edited:
When i'm playing some multiplayer game, or write on forums i rather avoid contact with poles, i just don't seem to find some contact with most of them , even though i am from Poland myself. I don't see nothing bad in BRs if they know english and if i can understand them. And about the "pls can't speak english" topic as i see it appears much especially in Tibia, cause it's free and everybody can play it. Truth is if you were not lucky enough to born in english speaking nation you too could be on the other side of barricade, my point is you can't judge people by their language knowledge cause you didn't have a chance to truly get to know them. I'm affraid i can be misunderstood, because even though i work on it my english still isn't really perfect and believe me, it annoys me too when i can't state my point because oof lack of language.

Very well said. Rep for you!

You can't judge a nation based on your experience in a shitty 2d scroller. Fucking dumbass I'm surprised you haven't fell in a hole yet.

I think Germans and dutch people are the most annoying people, they seem to think they can own everything.

PLs -.-
Hate there damn language.. and why does like only 1-5% of em know english :eek:?

that's rather racisitical than a statement. i doubt they are inlove with our language, judge people by their personality and not by a bastard. and to respond to why only 1-5% of them know english is a simpely answer you probably should be able to respond, atleast my conclusion say, they weren't intrested in english or had lack of english teachers that could provide good english education.

spoiled noob

o dont like br they are just asking things in portuguese and following and still asking even if i say im not br...

When i was first playing tibia as a new one , i thought BR? means British
So i started to say no , but i talk okay english
hehehe

I Found that The most Annoying Nation is British People , Because they Dont have Life

You Know who Am talking about right?!..................

[The 2 Fake Accounts , Emma Watson , Daniel Radcliff ]

Last edited:
PL, ftw...they're too funny to argue with, "GAAH, KURWA KURWA" :p
You would think they have english lessons in school, but they're only 5 years old xD

Br = ? So ooooold, they were active in 7.5-7.6, now they're boring :/
They get pwnd in pvp, suck at ots, yea...worthless.

Long live Sweden ;)

/Limannen

Mexican. MOST OF THEM are never nice to anyone ! pking 24/7...
Polish players are nice, just need to learn better English.
Brazilians too, with better English, they would be my best friends :>

And for you all who think Swedish people are annoying.. I'm not annoying XD!

Well im not racist or anything.:) i don't like allot of br and pl because they ask for free items and they act so noobish:)

yea but for the most part thats a stereotype.
I have nothing against brs or pls i think they just need to learn some english lol.
although i think the most annoying are the mexicans because they think their hot shit because
A. They sit on their comps all day and play tibia like fagts. or
B. They bot their chars up and pk everyone.

And im part swedish, and polish.

Kind Regards,
Drago

Back
Top Bottom