• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which nation is more annoying?

lechuguitas

Banned User
Reaction score
Id like to know your opinion on fundamental question Pls or Brs which nation is more annoying? (maybe your own type?)

In my opinion most of polish players are childish and annoying.
(im writing it with full respect to both nations, im a Pole tho)

I think you shoud have made a poll about it, but anyway, personally I hate more people form Poland :p

No offence, ur from Poland :<

Oh, well, I used wrong word, sorry - my bad :p. I'm not racistic, of course there are so called 'black sheep' in every nation, maybe I feel like that cause I met only those during my Tibia career?

And to rectificate myself from my previous post - I think more annoying are PLs :D

Cheers

Last edited:
Swedish ppl got good pvp ;P and own most of nation so i guess thats the most annoying thing abt em ;p

hard to decide :/ since almost every br/pl don't know how to speak a proper english and that makes it kind of annoying when you are trying to talk with them, but when you get to know them they are rly nice :p....

@ThreadCreator nice name xD

Last edited:
The world best good pvp got Poland Tibia players!

And the world most annoyingnation is Africa, Allways war kill kids and so ;)

The Most anoying people are high egyptian levels , they really annoy us all , and when you want to make friend with them , they think you're trying to take something from them , and they say bad words alot which is really anoying.

Polish ppl is bad too for their bad english and some of them bad behavior even if your their friend.

Brazilians are very cool just some of them dont talk english but they r really cool.

I don't know why but I get more annoying on swedish people, atleast in tibia. Something about they think themselfs as superior in most cases.

Sorry, but I generally dislike Mexicans due to the fact on RL Tibia they hunted me after war, I payed, and they still hunted me. I prefer BR over PL personally.

People who dislike people with bad english is stupid. Isn't it obvious why A MAJORITY of a nation is bad at English? hmm? think of the word education and let's see.

I do not dislike any Nation in general, but I can get annoyed by US kids "yo ma ***** from da wigga in da crib do da wibbbbbb"

Back