• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which OT is worth starting, lasting-wise?

Benna

Reaction score
Topic, if i were to join an Open tibia project that will last for a long time which should i go with?

Europe needed

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
An OT that will last long? Not shut down next month or two... Jeez. Srsly?

Topic, if i were to join an Open tibia project that will lost for a long time which should i go with?

Europe needed

Thanks in advance

If you want to help test, Necronia is in open beta (wipe after open beta) atm and the project has been around for 4-5 years and will be up for more.

An OT that will last long? Not shut down next month or two... Jeez. Srsly?
I still don't understand your opening post.

Do you want to join open source project?
Do you want to be part of team?
Do you want to play a game for long time?
Do you want to play something what has been online for long and keeps staying?
Are we talking about Totally Custom Projects or projects what are similar to tibia?

If you want to help test, Necronia is in open beta (wipe after open beta) atm and the project has been around for 4-5 years and will be up for more.
Where is it hosted?

I still don't understand your opening post.

Do you want to join open source project?
Do you want to be part of team?
Do you want to play a game for long time?
Do you want to play something what has been online for long and keeps staying?
Are we talking about Totally Custom Projects or projects what are similar to tibia?
To play. Prefer Regular tibia copys...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe i just start on real tibia again, morta seems to be the one server thats okey with pvp and many play on it... I don't like that servers are doing "reborns" and resets every 5 month or so... I would like to play with one that stays the same.

OLDERA.ORG

latest

Back