• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which quest works?

i have palyed similar ots to this 1, and i have always obtained the demonhunter addons from a scroll which you get for completing the Inquisition quest, please correct me if im wrong

Well, I guess you're wrong.

I really doubt that you obtain the addons with a scroll.

You must talk to many NPCs, and do Inquisition Quest.

oh i start

I see and need more "noob quests"

Like a Noble armor in mount sternum
Stealth Ring in Minos of Darashia
Beholder in Venore

Banshee quest works, but it would be cool if it was as tibia's banshee quest with seals ;D

Triangle Tower Quest/ - TibiaWiki

ttq.jpg

Doesn't work.

Keep adding quests, i just started completing everything thats missing, but i need alot of scripts to make some things work properly, so it all wont work yet..

anyway i just did,
Bright Sword quest (alltough you cant reach the box atm becouse of a script)
Ornamented Shield Quest (Need a script there aswell)
Hat of the mad (The hat wont work properly right now)
Warlock Quest
Crusader Helmet
Stelth Ring Quest (Needs one script)

Right now im working on Blue Legs Quest.. Hopefullt it will be 99% like real tibia :)
We might skip the 24h wait tho :D

But ofc they're not 100% like real tibia.

Last edited:
i just tried to do the hat of the mad quest, doesnt work, infact the caves are completely diferent to what they should be, you cant get even close to where tibia.wikia.com says it should be

i just tried to do the hat of the mad quest, doesnt work, infact the caves are completely diferent to what they should be, you cant get even close to where tibia.wikia.com says it should be

Well i just said i finnished them in the Mapeditor, If tala wakes up and decides to fix all the scripts and if he puts the new map in, the quests will exist.

o ok sounds good

i wasnt trying to cause offence or anything was just letting people know it wasnt just the quest but the actual map that was wrong

Naginata quest doesn't work
By the way, the lair's map needs to be uploaded as well.

Attachments

is the crussader helmet quest working?, and is it located in the dwarf mines like in Rl?, because i saw a sign there that says Bright sword quest.

Last edited:
updated some in the list...

correct me if it's some is wrong... or you wish to report any quest that works/does not

Keep adding quests, i just started completing everything thats missing, but i need alot of scripts to make some things work properly, so it all wont work yet..

anyway i just did,
Bright Sword quest (alltough you cant reach the box atm becouse of a script)
Ornamented Shield Quest (Need a script there aswell)
Hat of the mad (The hat wont work properly right now)
Warlock Quest
Crusader Helmet
Stelth Ring Quest (Needs one script)

Right now im working on Blue Legs Quest.. Hopefullt it will be 99% like real tibia :)
We might skip the 24h wait tho :D

But ofc they're not 100% like real tibia.

fix BS quest, at thunderfall really this would be needed... just remove the wall until script done?
;/

The lever in rookgaard behind the white pillar at katan sword quest wich is going to unlock the door isent working

Yeah I think the Banshee quest works... but you don't have to do all seals

Nope, just walk to the final room, we'll fix banshee quest when we have time, right now our priority is mainly Yalahar and some random small quests.

Yeah I think the Banshee quest works... but you don't have to do all seals

nööö
you cant reach banshee quest with boat...
and the way sux and im sure that there are map faults because i havent found the entrance and i did the quest on real server just 1 week ago when i tried to find the way
maybe they fixed it but i dont believe so

btw ya pic rox !!!

Back