• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which quest works?

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Quest works:
the Inquisition Quest
the Pits of Inferno quest
Orc Fortress quest
Black Knight Quest
the Demon Oak Quest
Annihilator
Demon Helmet Quest
Behemoth Quest
Fire Axe Quest (Does not give the other rewards.)
Bright Sword Quest
Hat of the Mad Quest
Crusader Helmet Quest
Warlock Quest (in Edron - aka Vampire Shield Quest)
Ornamented Shield Quest (?)

Quest not works:
Blue Legs Quest
Desert Quest
Draconia Quest
Naginata

For more quest to search up: Quests - TibiaWiki

Tell me which quest don't work or works that aint on the list, would be usefull for players that are new to server and don't know which quest works...
This aint real tibia, so all quest, scripts do not work...

Last edited:
Lol, if you would make a list of all quests that are working it would be a long one... But I can give you some examples of other quests that are working.

Demon Oak, Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Behemoth, Warlock etc. There are alot of them lol

You retard, ofc every quest works.. stop make up dumb post bout nothin, u emokid

You retard, ofc every quest works.. stop make up dumb post bout nothin, u emokid

lol whos da emo kid here xdd

so does bs quest work? no? and this is for the new players who is dumb here, u even dont know anything about the server just that u exp so shut the fuck up

if it some emo kid here its you

This is a good post for the newcomers, also good for us GM's to keep on track on which quests that is bugged and needs to be fixed.
I'll sticky this post. Keep posting on which quests that does work and not work.

Edit: Desert quest(vocation quest) and crusader helmet is currently not working.

Kind regards,
Vanderlay

Also carlin/demona wrl quest works.. cant remember reward.. maybe golden armor or blue robe or smth :D

What about yalahari?? working or not? :D

@Dexter "Your English are saying" that aint so good english either ;P

//Molotov

Last edited:
Nice krille :D!

@Sirax:

I guess Yalahar will be tracked someday ^^...

Last edited:
yes

in the noble armor quest there is no t the necromancer npc Skjaar :S

The fire axe quest just give you a Fire Axe.

And the reward must be: Fire Axe, Ring of Healing, Dragon Necklace, 7 Small Diamonds.

:)

Also, Demonhunter Outfits. Where's the NPC? <-- Question of the year.

I can't affor for those addons, but many people is asking for it.

i have palyed similar ots to this 1, and i have always obtained the demonhunter addons from a scroll which you get for completing the Inquisition quest, please correct me if im wrong

Back