• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Server to use?!

Crunch

Reaction score
Hello,

I've recently started to make an OT, and was wondering which is the best server to use? I will use Remeres 8.6 Map Editor, I'm new to this but everyone has to start somewhere right?

I want to make most things totally custom, I'm not sure if theres a big difference in the servers but since this is the starting point I would like to get it right. Any advice will be very much welcome!

Crunch~

Not sure if you're talking of some base datapack for your server or engine itself. But if you mean engine then you should use The Forgotten Server 0.4 (as you're premium member). It can be found here: Subversion. It requires knowledge about compiling tho, but there are many tutorials over the otland, for both Windows and Linux platforms.

Back