• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which staff member did you like best in OTland? *2 MAX*

Archez, Xenios, Znote, Empty, and there was another moderator, from 2007, his avatar was a military vehicle. If I recall correctly.

I like everyone but Elf, for some reason. They've all contributed a lot to the ot community. No idea why I don't like Elf, I just have that feeling about him even though I've never spoken to him, ever.

madlogic

Nah peroxide is in way over his head, he don't have a clue what he's doing and doesn't deserve moderator status. Corrupt, scarred and shy. I prefer talonturenimo n he is bestest and hope he majk me supreme warlor of otland.

Has shahs

In reality , pero, scarlet, crbm and bogart are great mods. Dom Daniello may be hated but he also does a hell of a lot of stuff for the community. I can't really say who's better than another only who is good. Other moderators I haven't had the chance to interact therefore bias is apparent

Back