• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which team currently dominates Icechaw?

Nitro and me aren't anybody, we soon rule Icechaw, like we rule Twinforce and dominated Softcores, we're pvp kings...

You'll see, it's us against the world, still we win :p:p

Kthxbye

PS: I'm the Mister supercool :D

You can't stop us!!!!!!

BE WITH US OR DIE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

PWNE

Edit: Agus Avemont -> biggest noob, like Eazy E and Oxydrene, omg, highest levels but biggest noobs :D:D

Roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

u comparing me to oxydrene?

if we are the biggest noobs,how come we owned the most players?

ruling twin force on a 313 ek?
what is evry1 afk in that server?

You owned everyone when everyone good teams quit IceChaw...

You're sad.

cuz u always sneak ppl with ur whole team

Nitro and me aren't anybody, we soon rule Icechaw, like we rule Twinforce and dominated Softcores, we're pvp kings...

You'll see, it's us against the world, still we win :p:p

Kthxbye
Roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess that shit is just your imagination.(ruling all the ots you play)

what was your character name in softcores?

5. Those high levels who didn't die by team Status most likely either took ban while being chased, went defence and brought noobchars or just aren't playing Icechaw anymore.

Btw some chars of Krtoff did get killed: Addeh & Iddix Wtf.

ok now this is just stoopid they wait for krtoff to egt annoyed chasing 1 or 2 of them around pointlessly when he logs the restt of status log in and come outa pz so stop chatting shit our full team vs theres they wont fight us directly ever iv asked for obs ect they declined they ended the war instantly with our proper team so enough of these dumb threads oh also foxtrotel stop chatting rubbish your one of the worst players out there your just lucky a team actualy accepted you.

To be honest the best guild on this server was Requiem and it will remain as a LEGEND ON ICEHCAW ;p

To be honest the best guild on this server was Requiem and it will remain as a LEGEND ON ICEHCAW ;p

tbh requiem wasnt good at all
every time i saw requiem pking it was 10 or more vs a few
and most of ur mages and every one knows the fact that most of the mages there used ue script
dont even deny it since i was in that team using ventrilo ofc, sometimes someone used to count and other times there was just a big bomb followed by like 50 kurwas and some others words that
>i wish< never heard again in my whole life since it was like a bomb in my head

Back