• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which team currently dominates Icechaw?

Razor Star

Boom! Boom! Ded!
Reaction score
In my opinion it's team Status, i'll give you a few arguments:

1. Almost every high level player died by team Status;
2. When there is 2 or more Status players online you will most likely see all the high levels pz camping;
3. When there is 2 or more Status players online you will most likely see them out of depot fighting;
4. When there is an other team fighting against team Status the other team will most likely go defence in south gate or so, so they will have just a few casualties (Only knights/Pally's lvl 700+ are safe here).
5. Those high levels who didn't die by team Status most likely either took ban while being chased, went defence and brought noobchars or just aren't playing Icechaw anymore.
6. Team Status is online most.
7. Team Status is known as a 'ue script-team' by their enemy's. This is a compliment to the team's teamwork, because this type of script is not used.

For those who don't know, the following players are team Status players:
- Eazy E
- Agus Avemont
- Lowe
- Retuel
- Valheru
- Beesje
- Foxtrotel
- Nneka

Now give me your opinion and good argumentations.

Last edited:
5. Those high levels who didn't die by team Status most likely either took ban while being chased, went defence and brought noobchars or just aren't playing Icechaw anymore.

Btw some chars of Krtoff did get killed: Addeh & Iddix Wtf.

Guys, get a life. Who care about that? It's only OTS, with bad configs anyway. Do you see any pvp skills here? No. Here's only UE, UE, UE. Dont say about I wrong, cuz - there isnt different way to kill high level.

Btw some chars of Krtoff did get killed: Addeh & Iddix Wtf.

Or just lost PZ

El Cabe

I want more fun, couple weeks ago there had been a few open battles. But now it's just getting boring. You guys must make a good team that is online more often.. and battle us!

No one dominates Icechaw, it just depends on whose team has the most players online.

and this is false:

2. When there is 2 or more Status players online you will most likely see all the high levels pz camping;

I remember few days ago, Oxy's team was owning in thais and I see Status members camping Thais depot.

kthnxbai

that was me standing in depot becouse i was alone.
as soon as eazy came online we started fighting and later when agus joined us they went defence.

I want more fun, couple weeks ago there had been a few open battles. But now it's just getting boring. You guys must make a good team that is online more often.. and battle us!

srry for having a life :<
anyway im sure most of the ppl prefer to spend their time in rl tibia than wasting it in an ot

srry for having a life :<
anyway im sure most of the ppl prefer to spend their time in rl tibia than wasting it in an ot

Then why are you responding to me then? Don't you need to be somewhere else living your life? Since this is no-life..

Btw, who is Skyrazor?

I think now status owning icechaw because they dont have a good opponent.

Icechaw is sux now the best was time's with hots and westbay.

+1

First one who used some brain in this retarted thread :ninja:

I'd fight every day ;)
But we're just 4people and it's hard that everyone is online the same time. Best time of the day is afternoon but if you just play the whole afternoon tibia you kinda wasted your day :(

Im Nitro.
Go hate me and call me no1 but you all know me ;)

Even Mr. IveNeverHeardOfYouButStillIExivaYouWhenYouComeOnline

I was just level 500 when agus was exivaing me in thais and when Emzy Thainheart told him to stop bcs Im in his team he didnt bcs he "hates" me.

Yday we killed him and he said "Ive never heard your name"
That must be the reason why you're always exivaing me ;P

@Karid:
I havent played when Westbay was there. These were the times of MiP on softcores if I remember right ;)
ANyway youre totally right, now it's wasted like shit. Noobs rooking chars to get 1k lvl and teamplay is a missed word.

Open Battle is wasted bcs it's jsut UEing around and SD's are useless. They are weaker than Frigo o:O

rofl, you guys are really NOOBS, talking about pvp in an ot who has lvl 1000 :huh:

@up - sorry, but who the hell are you rofl? why the hell do you think you are so important because some1 exivaed you?LOOOOOOOOOOL aha, made my hour

rofl, you guys are really NOOBS, talking about pvp in an ot who has lvl 1000 :huh:

@up - sorry, but who the hell are you rofl? why the hell do you think you are so important because some1 exivaed you?LOOOOOOOOOOL aha, made my hour

He said he was Nitro :p

who the hell is nitro :) LOL

Im exaving EVERYBODY who is higher than lvl 500, doesnt mean i know them. I just look in the ONLINE list.

Ever heared of that Mr. Nobody?

Back