• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which team will dominate Shadowcores?

which team will dominate shadow

• Wysiwkowani(Rozowy + Kaida PPL)

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Warjaty ( Veziv + Kayto)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Nonames + Synthesis ( Mursu + Nuskei)

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters
xabor and his team on combo leader

if they used combo bot with mc dont care bro month ago i upload proofs when u can see really good they were using mc to kill me and gms didnt do nothing. So what i think?
They are on his house of Hawai with his dollars laughting of people who donated for them.

if they used combo bot with mc dont care bro month ago i upload proofs when u can see really good they were using mc to kill me and gms didnt do nothing. So what i think?
They are on his house of Hawai with his dollars laughting of people who donated for them.
+1

but it wasnt combo bot xd

i didnt see it but 1 month ago when i post that they used mc and combo bot that im sure and they dont do anything...soo Keep Calm and **** gms xD
ye bro but it was bold hero and idk who was the other one alstarz? idk but im not using navi lols XD but bold hero and his mcs yes there u are right but they are not my friend XD

ye bro but it was bold hero and idk who was the other one alstarz? idk but im not using navi lols XD but bold hero and his mcs yes there u are right but they are not my friend XD
yes bold hero is noob! his skype is: pallri
someone can kill him for me because my booter runned out

turban gang
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
not-subtle-flirting.gif

Back