• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which team will dominate Shadowcores?

which team will dominate shadow

• Wysiwkowani(Rozowy + Kaida PPL)

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Warjaty ( Veziv + Kayto)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • Nonames + Synthesis ( Mursu + Nuskei)

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters
making level and cash before turbans reload gajs.
26f681a78f64d22f71d8f7c432d6d351.png

tim aka make videos of ppl dying afk on combo ue ahahahah
gogo make more threads about me you and your arab kebab maker friends LOL
why should we waste our time on a trash player like you? dead by 2 players and saying it was debug LOL hahahaha
dont act like you're famous on a game forum lol ur less than a zero gajs xd

why should we waste our time on a trash player like you? dead by 2 players and saying it was debug LOL hahahaha
dont act like you're famous on a game forum lol ur less than a zero gajs xd

you guys are a joke and everybody knows that . All you know is how to make stupid videos where you kill lvl 200 players with overpowered ue combo of shadowcores and threads about me

get a life dude, i dont give a fuck about you

you guys are a joke and everybody knows that . All you know is how to make stupid videos where you kill lvl 200 players with overpowered ue combo of shadowcores and threads about me

come up with something new, thats getting old :p but anyway, trash gonna stay trash cya xd

Look at the videos and you can clearly see that it is not level 200's they are killing. ;SSS

come up with something new, thats getting old :p but anyway, trash gonna stay trash cya xd

i will say something different or new when i see you guys making something more creative than defend eachother from the criticism of the entire server

turban gang is trash and will remain trash you know well

Look at the videos and you can clearly see that it is not level 200's they are killing. ;SSS

their videos sucks, they kill afk players with ue combo
they transfered to lunar 2 days after i transfer
they created 5 threads when i died because i got debug on draken walls while using mb for the first time
they are widely recognized not only as retarded players but as icons of stupidity
they are now playing with brs because not even veziv wants them

their videos sucks, they kill afk players with ue combo
they transfered to lunar 2 days after i transfer
they created 5 threads when i died because i got debug on draken walls while using mb for the first time
they are widely recognized not only as retarded players but as icons of stupidity
they are now playing with brs because not even veziv wants them
i think you need to get a real life i mean you have like 2 kids and your still playing tibia? lol your so old you use glasses to play tibia holy fuck get a life bro stop replying to everyshit with 100000 words its so annoying showing howmuch of a sick life u got ;)
NOW SHUT U FUCKING MOUNT PIECE OF SHIT:):)

i think you need to get a real life i mean you have like 2 kids and your still playing tibia? lol your so old you use glasses to play tibia holy fuck get a life bro stop replying to everyshit with 100000 words its so annoying showing howmuch of a sick life u got ;)

I THINK U NEED TO CREATE MORE ACCOUNT ON FORUM TO PROMOTE YOURSELF XABOR HAHAHA
WHAT A PATHETIC KID

Uuuu he is writing with capital letter gajs...he must be angry no ?
too bad nobody cares
i am 22 and i don't have kids but seems that you want to have a few with me ahahah
take your medicine man, only people who will ever like your harmless insults are the ones who are retarded like you, the arab kebab makers aka turban gangs

Uuuu he is writing with capital letter gajs...he must be angry no ?
too bad nobody cares
i am 22 and i don't have kids but seems that you want to have a few with me ahahah
take your medicine man, only people who will ever like your harmless insults are the ones who are retarded like you, the arab kebab makers aka turban gangs
trevor just shut the fk up xd ur giving this turban kids attention everyone knows they are idiots no need to brag about it

Back