• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which TFS for 8.6?

Dendo432

Reaction score
which TFS is best to use for a 8.6 Client? and which distrubition is best to use cause i remember some items.xml are bugged with depot tiles etc and some zaoan stuff

tell me why either TFS is better

This one is based on latest/main forgottenserver and Nekiro is keeping it up to date with master branch so it has higher performance/stability than any older versions.
also most scripts from older TFS versions are supposed to work with it with just easy few steps like adding the missing functions to compat.lua and newest ones will work too as long as it doesn't include any higher client sprites or it isn't introduced on higher client versions.

This one is based on latest/main forgottenserver and Nekiro is keeping it up to date with master branch so it has higher performance/stability than any older versions.
also most scripts from older TFS versions are supposed to work with it with just easy few steps like adding the missing functions to compat.lua and newest ones will work too as long as it doesn't include any higher client sprites or it isn't introduced on higher client versions.

will i be able to use all scripts from TFS 1.0 and 1.1 etc even tho its 1.3 and for 8.6?

Back