• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

I started on 7.5.... however, 7.6 was the best!!!

Throwing runes by click on players, you couldnt event throw them by battle window, you really needed to practise that!

Hotkeys where just for spells and DONE!! you needed to have all the backpacks you can to have al VIALS OF MANA, ultimate healing runes, explosion runes, gfb where very used also, SDs of course, ringas and amulets!

those where real wars!! where you really needed to practise and become a PRO player, to get good frags.... now in wars people don't even use hotkeys... use bot to heal themselves, to see how much time left have the MW, to see other player's HP and know where to do an exact combo... see if someone is waiting for them 2 floors up, instead of goin up.... that's not tibia, that's.... disgusting.

I started on 7.5.... however, 7.6 was the best!!!

Throwing runes by click on players, you couldnt event throw them by battle window, you really needed to practise that!

Hotkeys where just for spells and DONE!! you needed to have all the backpacks you can to have al VIALS OF MANA, ultimate healing runes, explosion runes, gfb where very used also, SDs of course, ringas and amulets!

those where real wars!! where you really needed to practise and become a PRO player, to get good frags.... now in wars people don't even use hotkeys... use bot to heal themselves, to see how much time left have the MW, to see other player's HP and know where to do an exact combo... see if someone is waiting for them 2 floors up, instead of goin up.... that's not tibia, that's.... disgusting.

I Agree With U! =D

i started on 7.5.... However, 7.6 was the best!!!

Hotkeys where just for spells and done!! You needed to have all the backpacks you can to have al vials of mana, ultimate healing runes, explosion runes, gfb where very used also, sds of course, ringas and amulets!

Those where real wars!! Where you really needed to practise and become a pro player, to get good frags.... Now in wars people don't even use hotkeys... Use bot to heal themselves, to see how much time left have the mw, to see other player's hp and know where to do an exact combo... See if someone is waiting for them 2 floors up, instead of goin up.... That's not tibia, that's.... Disgusting.

+1

7.4!
Perhaps 7.6... I am not sure but there was no skulls at this 7.6, right?
I would say the last one before the skull system

I must say 8.4 when I did try it (ot) it was like WOW a great client and spirets.

Back
Top Bottom