• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

7.4 I say. (For real tibia at least)

Before cipbot, before soul, before new magic system.

7.3 was the best IMO, 7.4 was okay. Ankrahmun had just been introduced and vocations were still balanced, you could have decent PvP fights. The magic system had not yet been fucked up (which happened in 7.6 which was the beginning of unbalanced vocations).

The WORST updates have been:
1. 7.6 Broke the finely balanced vocations by changing mana and adding wands
2. 7.8 Added the aimbot
3. 8.0 More spells and increased damage by knights and paladins to try and fix the unbalanced vocations from 7.6

I still think tibia is an okay game, but it's so far from the game I started playing in 2003.

7.3 was the best IMO, 7.4 was okay. Ankrahmun had just been introduced and vocations were still balanced, you could have decent PvP fights. The magic system had not yet been fucked up (which happened in 7.6 which was the beginning of unbalanced vocations).

The WORST updates have been:
1. 7.6 Broke the finely balanced vocations by changing mana and adding wands
2. 7.8 Added the aimbot
3. 8.0 More spells and increased damage by knights and paladins to try and fix the unbalanced vocations from 7.6

I still think tibia is an okay game, but it's so far from the game I started playing in 2003.

Changing mana? o_O

The first time i played tibia the version was 7.7. But then i stopped, i didnt even leave rook.. i was such a noob xD then i started again a half year later, on ver 7.8. It was the funniest game i ever played =p, the game was fun from 7.8>8.0 At 8.0 it started to get destroyed ='( everything got easier and the vocation balancing sucked -.- after 8.0 i didnt have fun at all playing tibia, only botted all the time.. But it was quite "playable" til the 8.41 who destroyed the game! NOT as much loss when die'ing as before.. and the stairs! =(

I hope someone make a good server with version <8.0 soon with exp rate 1x and no laggs. Real map with all npcs and quests.. Just like the old times!

Sorry for speaking horrible english =p

lol, this was the first thread I ever made on OTLand, but still on track :eek:

Back