• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

7.3 was the best IMO, 7.4 was okay. Ankrahmun had just been introduced and vocations were still balanced, you could have decent PvP fights. The magic system had not yet been fucked up (which happened in 7.6 which was the beginning of unbalanced vocations).

The WORST updates have been:
1. 7.6 Broke the finely balanced vocations by changing mana and adding wands
2. 7.8 Added the aimbot
3. 8.0 More spells and increased damage by knights and paladins to try and fix the unbalanced vocations from 7.6

I still think tibia is an okay game, but it's so far from the game I started playing in 2003.

We need somebody who can develop an SQL based distrobution for client 7.3 or 7.4! D:

7.6 was the best time for tibia.. hehe is funny to remember that people at that time said stuff like "Oh no, tibia is not like the old times".

ok how come if we all like the old tibia 8.0 and back how come we only produce 8.4-8.42 real maps we should have more 7.6 real maps and 8.0 real maps!

Why didn't you make poll ?
I like 7.92 because I played 7.6 one week only.

7.6 was fun, but still I think the vocations wasn't balanced, Sorcerer was just too good , Druids just had their good healing and nothing else.

But still, it was the most fun times in tibia at 7.6 ^_^

Back
Top Bottom