• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whiner thread

because u have no fucking good gms for one and it is u that i have a problem with... cause ur a fucking retard man grow a pair and do something about ur gms

The reason im raging at u is because of ur fag ass gms who need to grow a pair and fucking play the game if there going to and not ban people for doing shit there not doing.. :)

Am I the problem of this thread acually? Just curious.. I mean, Acerockola and Darmanian, you guys mad on me? o.o

Pira Rlx..I hunt them for youXD =***

@Ace HELP THE SERVER...GIMME FULL KNIGHT SET! suhuhasuhsauhsuhauhsauhsuhauhsuha ,,!,,

Am I the problem of this thread acually? Just curious.. I mean, Acerockola and Darmanian, you guys mad on me? o.o

Not mad but everyone does share accounts and know one knew it was illegal and it seems if theres a ban to be made it has my name on it lol

Not mad but everyone does share accounts and know one knew it was illegal and it seems if theres a ban to be made it has my name on it lol

Did I ban you? Because I only banned cavebotters, just wanna know if you think I'm corrupt lol

Holy crap at all you scrubs accusing Red of being 3 years old. LOL

You children (mainly Acer and Darmoron?), if ya'll have a problem with this "shitty ot" what keeps you playing it?

Obviously its a good ot or you 14 year old, parent dependent, faggots wouldn't be nerd raging on the Cyntara forums.

How about ya'll quit loving your chars and fight me if I'm that big of a nuisance.. oh wait, you tried that.. didnt work out all that well.

No Biggie.

Holy crap at all you scrubs accusing Red of being 3 years old. LOL

You children (mainly Acer and Darmoron?), if ya'll have a problem with this "shitty ot" what keeps you playing it?

Obviously its a good ot or you 14 year old, parent dependent, faggots wouldn't be nerd raging on the Cyntara forums.

How about ya'll quit loving your chars and fight me if I'm that big of a nuisance.. oh wait, you tried that.. didnt work out all that well.

No Biggie.

Yo Set up a time and a date for your team to war against us if we got alot of people i dont wanna hear shit from you cuz your not a char lover right well we will see, but your just a pussy bro hope your ready to die :)

Did I ban you? Because I only banned cavebotters, just wanna know if you think I'm corrupt lol

I am not exactly sure how you got brought up in this you didn't ban me red did or Exarion probably i heard threw the grapevine he's got access it wouldn't surprise me that pussy bitch couldn't kill me after he summoned the anti bot monster so he did the next best thing he could do.

because u have no fucking good gms for one and it is u that i have a problem with... cause ur a fucking retard man grow a pair and do something about ur gms

The reason im raging at u is because of ur fag ass gms who need to grow a pair and fucking play the game if there going to and not ban people for doing shit there not doing.. :)

I am not exactly sure how you got brought up in this you didn't ban me red did or Exarion probably i heard threw the grapevine he's got access it wouldn't surprise me that pussy bitch couldn't kill me after he summoned the anti bot monster so he did the next best thing he could do.

Well, cause that.

Dangerous hurricane earl heading for the outer banks of north carolina...hurricane warnings issued for portions of massachusetts...

:eek:

hey RED

dude
i have a question!

HOW THE FUCK EXARION GET LVL BACK?
he just log for war and he got rooked and after he is 1150+ again????
WTF??

if he are online stay in tp room or war!
he never up lvl!
u can tell me HOW?
i wanna lvl up like exarion PLEASEE!!! /add skillvls or something??? :p

Since I didn't know anything about banning Beast Mode/Life since it came from my account (I don't know how though, I'm sure I didn't ban him), I unbanned Life and so are those characters available in-game again.

Pira~

Back