• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whiner thread

Acerockola

Reaction score
I love how you make a rule and tell know one about it...... Everyone on your server besides your little bitch Exarion thought it was legal to "share accounts" .... This is why this server will never go anywhere.. :thumbup:

And last time I got banned for buying your donor items with real tibia cash you banned me on all my characters thats what you said Quote on Quote and you banned Beast Mode then so why did you ban me for account sharing when you already knew it was my account....

Last edited:
U see i thought that it was legal aswell so in all honesty i dont feel as though the banning of account sharing is fair when ur little bitch friend tells u to ban someone. Uhmm also i feel asthough if ur gonna do that u should uhmm tell people its illegal b4 u ban someone and thats why yet again ur server is going to goto shit

Since when was acc sharing illegal, i've only seen u ban answer once because of it and you tell people indivisually so how is everyone gunna know? if your gunna make a rule, atleast publicize it.. half of this server never knew it was illegal, and half the people do acc share... why don't u ban them? u know all the br's acc share..

Acer, how many times are you gonna cry like the little bitch you are about Cyntara. You complain so much yet you continue to piss away your life playing it daily.

Leave bro, no one needs you.

Yo Exarion your a little bitch bro you wanna fight me with your team but you keep getting me banned take the dick out your ass fag boy, Cyntara is shit because red lets you use his GM, you have always hated me since i called you out on your shitty leading skills and now your being a little bitch about everything.

exarion u see there is something about u that i have learned is that u are the dumbest peace of shit i have ever seen on any ot... maybe its u who needs to leave or go suck on reds dick a little more :/ u see there is something about u that makes me wanna make it so u will never play tibia again man idk i think that the only reason that anyone on the ot likes u is because ur butt buddys with the owner... not only is it the fact that people like u cause of that its the fact that if u were to play any ot that i played other then this one cause u need to donate to be good. I WOULD TEAR UR ASS APART IT COULD BE ME VS UR ENTIRE TEAM AND I WOULD SOLO U ALL Faggot... grow a pair and stop sucking reds dick please :/

Lol so is exarion i learned that in 2 days of playing he is the biggest dick licker ever :/

yea i agree with Funz up there and i never knew it was illegal to account share, if you account share it should be there own fault if they get hacked an what not cause they let them or the other person use the account

Red is just doing what he does best....

On account of Pirates made the ban. That's cool though, you're doing what you do best. Form biased opinions from unsupported evidence.
Also, Acer, I told you that I won't put time and effort into banning people for account sharing. I never said anything about my other GMs. You'll either learn to play fairly or not play at all. I don't care either way, you just make a thread every time you get banned. You obviously like the server because if you didn't you wouldn't have played after your last "Cyntara is shit" thread or whatever.
Also, since we know you obviously like the server (and your character), don't you feel that appealing to Pirates about the ban is a better approach to achieving the desired results instead of whining on the forums and making yourself look stupid? Oh, well, you'll learn or you won't.

Red

Oh and btw red, not everyone on your server can afford to donate out the ass prices for instant your 40$ TOT that doesn't hit but what a 2$ arrow does WOW GZ THAT SEEMS REAL FAIR but i dealt with that.. I gave out a majority of those items because people could not afford them thus making people stay longer and play more GWN idk what he/she did b4 nor do I care he asked for a tiara and and ring and guess what i gave him, a tiara and a ring.. Raptor asked for a full paladin set GUESS WHAT I GAVE HIM... and he's on EXARION'S side but me and him are still cool and i knew he couldn't afford the prices so i gave the whole set to him, your banning the person who is helping your server grow.. GOOD JOB :)

On account of Pirates made the ban. That's cool though, you're doing what you do best. Form biased opinions from unsupported evidence.
Also, Acer, I told you that I won't put time and effort into banning people for account sharing. I never said anything about my other GMs. You'll either learn to play fairly or not play at all. I don't care either way, you just make a thread every time you get banned. You obviously like the server because if you didn't you wouldn't have played after your last "Cyntara is shit" thread or whatever.
Also, since we know you obviously like the server (and your character), don't you feel that appealing to Pirates about the ban is a better approach to achieving the desired results instead of whining on the forums and making yourself look stupid? Oh, well, you'll learn or you won't.

Red

This still didn't answer why you banned Beast Mode after you banned him the first time and you knew that was my account then, thats why you said you banned him.

whatever then i will accept this piss ass ban cuz theres nothing i can do about it anyways but Darconan is my character always has been.... so i don't wanna hear shit about me playing it...

I love how this kid flames about a server he dosent care about. Gz on the triple btw.

This still didn't answer why you banned Beast Mode after you banned him the first time and you knew that was my account then, thats why you said you banned him.

Account SELLING is written in the rules as illegal.
Again, who said your ban was final? Talk to Pirates, he's a nice dude.

Red

Ok so this is how shit works red is the worst fucking ot runner ever. Ever sense justin left to go do w.e there has been no new updates and also he lets his 3 year old faggot friends be gm. They start to loose a war and then they start to fucking ban people for no reason so in other words red UR SERVER IS GONNA GOTO SHIT THANKS :thumbup:

Ok so this is how shit works red is the worst fucking ot runner ever. Ever sense justin left to go do w.e there has been no new updates and also he lets his 3 year old faggot friends be gm. They start to loose a war and then they start to fucking ban people for no reason so in other words red UR SERVER IS GONNA GOTO SHIT THANKS :thumbup:

Thanks for your opinion. Been running OTs for three years, and you?
Just because you've seen nothing released doesn't mean nothing is under development. Complete ignorance.

Red

U see red i would not be pissed like this is because u let ur 3 year rl friends do ur gming and ur fucking "badass" friends man THERE COMPLETE SHIT man LOL they ban people if there loosing in war :) think about the kinda people ur having as gm. Ray is or was the best gm u ever had

Why are you raging at my if I'm not the one you have a problem with?

Red

Back