• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who came First Otfans or Otland

Then Why Otfans is more deader?

Otfans:
There are currently 547 users online. 68 members and 479 guests guest: (Spoof)

Otland:
There are currently 699 users online. 280 members and 419 guests Guest: (spoof)

And I though The guest from Otland where Acually user from Otfans.
Stop cheating both :p

It's not cheating. It's "online the last 3 hours". Not my fault they both but the online count time so high. If you visit otland 20.00, you will still count as online 22.30.

Then Why Otfans is more deader?

Otfans:
There are currently 547 users online. 68 members and 479 guests guest: (Spoof)

Otland:
There are currently 699 users online. 280 members and 419 guests Guest: (spoof)

And I though The guest from Otland where Acually user from Otfans.
Stop cheating both :p

Some sites slowly die like a cigarette smoking man...

this forum has waY more trolling, and otfans is much better at helping you out. but this forum is more fun xd

Too bad they don't allow trolling anymore, thinking it will improve the forum's quality.

Mudkip = Troll

cikotitan is pwnta /;;

Anyways if Talaturen post in here, hes going to troll himself, unless hes pro /;
Because we're disccusing his otl&

It's not cheating. It's "online the last 3 hours". Not my fault they both but the online count time so high. If you visit otland 20.00, you will still count as online 22.30.

Not true, it's set at 5000 seconds which is barely two hours. If I recall correctly, OTFans has the same value on that.

Ye, you might be right there since I can only find people who are last active hmm 1.5 hour. Should have been 30min or something tho. 5000 is the longest I've seen on any board. OTFans 26 members last two hours ain't very impressive. I even believe some of my Ot sites got more views then they do. :p

I heard Grizzmo and Talaturen had some "disagreement," so Talaturen started OtLand to compete.

If that's true, it seems you're winning Mark. :thumbup:

Back