• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who came First Otfans or Otland

Ye, what JDB says is true. OTFans came a few years before OtLand. There's a huge story behind it.

Honestly the reason OtLand is winning is mostly because they allow alot more spam which caters to "newbies", as well as a pre-compiled version of TFS (which is very feature friendly compared to OTServ). Also, on OTFans it's hard to actually get shit done (feature-wise).

Check this out:

Otfans.net has the estimated value of $14,739 and ranks # 174,587 in the World (Alexa). With the daily ads revenue: $18 and pageviews per day: 963. The website is hosted on server that locates in Helsingborg 27 Sweden.

Otland.net has the estimated value of $13,754 and ranks # 192,589 in the World (Alexa). With the daily ads revenue: $17 and pageviews per day: 873. The website is hosted on server that locates in Sundbyberg 26 Sweden.

Last edited:
OTFans came first, it was started by Verkon I believe. GriZzmO bought it and he and Tala~ had some sort of disagreement or something along those lines. OTLand has more users because it allows for real map/file distributions and has a marketplace. Both have ads but if you're a member you don't see them, it's mainly for guests.

OTFans came first, it was started by Verkon I believe. GriZzmO bought it and he and Tala~ had some sort of disagreement or something along those lines. OTLand has more users because it allows for real map/file distributions and has a marketplace. Both have ads but if you're a member you don't see them, it's mainly for guests.

Otland has no ads at all.

Then Why Otfans is more deader?

Otfans:
There are currently 547 users online. 68 members and 479 guests guest: (Spoof)

Otland:
There are currently 699 users online. 280 members and 419 guests Guest: (spoof)

And I though The guest from Otland where Acually user from Otfans.
Stop cheating both :p

Because you guys are the principal server developers and this is the main forum for the better distro.

Didn't talaturen or elf worked with the otfans team??

One of them got kicked out or left.. i heard something like that :p

AND OTLAND WAS BORN

Otfans came first, otfans died first.

They really need to think about getting a new template. Default looks so bad.

Short Paid Advertisement:

Support a child in need. By clicking on the link below, you will be giving a child a place to sleep, food to eat, and an education for their future. Click now and support our channel, #Tibia​

Back