• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Who can fix restart for Avesta?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
I'm one of 3 working on a 7.6 pvpe project called Warloria. It's been offline for a while due to the fact that we couldn't find anyone to help us with the restart function in Avesta. Since I'm not the hoster I don't have all info about the server but I'm almost sure we use the latest version of Avesta for 7.6. I think the server lacked some kind of "global event" (again, I'm not the hoster so I don't know 100%) which made it very hard to make a script so the server would for example save, restart and repeat in 12 hrs.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't have the server but if you post here (or send PM) we could discuss it and I would also contact hoster.

I used the compiling prefix cuz I think you need to recompile the server when you add the global event.

Contact: (gm) Hellrage @ Otland and Otfans; (hoster) Kingdanny @ Otland

Any questions? Post or send me a PM. I can forward questions to Kingdanny too.

Back