• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who can make this event?

Nicht

;d
Reaction score
Well, I want to add events to my server:

First to enter the event:

I want them with a /addevent will teleport to xy z. But the command does not work all the time, that is, for example, I put /openevent, and that new players can execute the command / addevent.
and if I put /closeevent, and fail to execute the command.

Now the event:

I want to be automatic (every 1 hour event begins)
The event start and say: "The event "numbers" will start numbers. You have 2 minutes to use '/ addevent' and enter the event" and at the end of the 2 minutes and the players can not enter the event, leave a broadcast that says the instructions (asihgisadghas noted here, then after I edit xd).
Whether this lasts 1 minute.

What:
In a room I have 4 rooms (squares) and a hall. Every fourth line (1,2,3,4).
That the person to enter, you can choose to enter these four rooms. Being in the rooms (while leaving the instructions here.)
After a minute of instruction, leave a broadcast that says "OK, you have 30 seconds to enter some of the rooms" (after they are between 5 seconds appear: "5" "4" "3" "2" "1" .) here is running the following event:
I want only one room left to the players in, the other three quarters are people teleported to 1000 1000 7. After such will be three people in the fourth one (which were the players.) Have to go to another room, until only one (here denuevo run 30 seconds and say, "Run" have 30 seconds to choose another room "as they are between 5 seconds denuevo" 5 "" 4 "" 3 "" 2 "" 1 ") And so until one, and teleport to x place. (here I do) PS: The Rooms are chosen randomly.

Greetings and hope someone can do, I appreciate way too.

Back