• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who else is gonna start here :)?

tbh I think the 2 leaders who put aside there ego's at the start and make an alliance so they re team's can level up will be the ones who dominate this server and end up lasting, just my two cents ...

As far as im aware i wont join, maybe i will just make a character and go to some battle and ue ue ;p all battles will be like 8.60 ot battle Ava/ue + more ue and ava from brazilian kids.

Krille, hand me an invite to endless! Name: Xeretza.

If you're not with our current team don't expect to be with this one. Maybe create an rpg guild here? It might work better than your last.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as im aware i wont join, maybe i will just make a character and go to some battle and ue ue ;p all battles will be like 8.60 ot battle Ava/ue + more ue and ava from brazilian kids.

I feel the same way bro. I'll lvl a char here but I don't think I'll play here much.

aaafmz.jpg

On another note..
I'll be playing for sure!

Back