• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who else is gonna start here :)?

now we can see who play for lvl and who for war, teams which will stay in shadowcores = charlovers

now we can see who play for lvl and who for war, teams which will stay in shadowcores = charlovers
How does that work? I wouldn't call this a battle (Ue, Wave, Ava) Shadowcores has great wars, if u wanna play there go for it. I dont think u'll like that when 10ppl will come to ur battle and make ue combo so all ur ek's will die and mages wont have mana. But hey its ur opinion.

How does that work? I wouldn't call this a battle (Ue, Wave, Ava) Shadowcores has great wars, if u wanna play there go for it. I dont think u'll like that when 10ppl will come to ur battle and make ue combo so all ur ek's will die and mages wont have mana. But hey its ur opinion.

The beauty of this new server Calar, If people come to skull bash you, OH WAIT NO SKULLS JUST FUCKING TURN ON THEM AND KILL THEM WITH YOUR TEAM, gg wp gtfo retard.

yee 100% right. It'll be the same like tibia 8.6 with mounts

Calar and people thinking there will be wave/ue battles > ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? People wont spam ue and wave CUZ THERE IS COOLDOWN shitty dumbasses. Don't even talk on shadowcores teams are already spamming avalanche and making ava discos dont talk... just look veziv on ph fucking biggest festival of avalanche on shadowcores.

Some more teams from RL tibia aurora are starting lunarforce now Sebus team already started =) HAVE FUN ALL

Only getting my chars botted there and sells kk's to ppls, not bothered about pvp, i will play there if there will be 1k+ ppl online everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

You all funny now saying there will be teams to fight will, stfu, nobody real fights on shadowcores, not much going to war on lunar..

^ what are you trying to say man , spit it out already cause that sounded like the most broken english ever

Gonna get some Pizza on the way home from school, alot of chips/candy/soda, parents will be gone the entire weekend, my MS on RLT will be out of Stamina, so won't lag due to MC, got this whole weekend prepped bruwas.

Gonna get some Pizza on the way home from school, alot of chips/candy/soda, parents will be gone the entire weekend, my MS on RLT will be out of Stamina, so won't lag due to MC, got this whole weekend prepped bruwas.

Girlfriend calls: We're going to the cinema friday night. ;]

Awesume ;D

Back