• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who hacked Masiyah

he hacked a server, just a server. you didn't see real hackers

@TC

if u dont like it dont play it. would have respected u if u reported whoever messed with u for w/e reason at their forums which was better than saying HACK FORGOTTENL BLXZOR!

@potatoskin

good that he did so just to let u know that u should show him screens not give him the quest self omg.

@Nitron

taken from otland?

Yup, he has cykotitan/tgyoshi to play tennis.

I told them and they didn't care a shit, they just banned me from the server (WHY?) No reason. That server will die, So who cares? They have a highscore of maxium 25 players online a day, But if they had a good staff they will at least have 50

I told them and they didn't care a shit, they just banned me from the server (WHY?) No reason. That server will die, So who cares? They have a highscore of maxium 25 players online a day, But if they had a good staff they will at least have 50

You are a really noob i can bet 80 euro now u cant Do anything if u Can then realease forgottenl in about 3 Days and i Will give u 80 euro

You are a really noob i can bet 80 euro now u cant Do anything if u Can then realease forgottenl in about 3 Days and i Will give u 80 euro

I won't why? Because idk how, I was just angry dude, and I'm not the noob one saying that a Download & Run. Server is mine so STFU.

I dont play on forgottenl but I do play on masiyah and I think hacking and destroying ALL of rohans servers would be good cuz that fking moron doesnt even give two fcks about them anymore.

I dont play on forgottenl but I do play on masiyah and I think hacking and destroying ALL of rohans servers would be good cuz that fking moron doesnt even give two fcks about them anymore.

True:D

I saw last login on his Admin, the last login was 1month ago lol

/ghost is a good command u know? :D

@TC you can send him a message on otland or on his forum if they deleted ur thread.

I agree that he doesnt give a shit about forgottenl but he cares ALOT about masiyah

You have complained about being jailed by a gm (on forum), then when I came you said "my friend SlurpDerp will hack this OT and some things are going to happen to staff", then I saw this thread. Anything else needs to be said? I dont think so.

Edit: you said something about SlurpDerp on forum, but then I saw this thread and banned you...
Post #13
http://forum.rohan-ots.com/showthread.php?2936-Complaint-About-Staff&p=25190&viewfull=1#post25190

Last edited:
You have complained about being jailed by a gm (on forum), then when I came you said "my friend SlurpDerp will hack this OT and some things are going to happen to staff", then I saw this thread. Anything else needs to be said? I dont think so.

Edit: you said something about SlurpDerp on forum, but then I saw this thread and banned you...
Post #13
Complaint About Staff

Just proven to me how retarded some kids are.

ONT:

This is the guy who hacked Masiyah
anonymous_mask110825163504.jpg

Back