• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who has/had the best pvp on cyntara.

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
Just post who you think has or had the best pvp on cyntara.

I vote for zarz or Renuzit.

pff, just active players lol

What a crappy comment is that?The bruh's are only active a few times in months,on cyntara that is. And they still manage to take over within a week? You don't have to be active to be a good pvp'er. I mean,you are active,and you are erm, not good?

haha Nice to see I'm remembered xD

Need help voting? go to youtube and type in Zarz9182

few videos from rl map OT's & a cyntara one.

Some Cams of Me & Ooth

Zarz soloing a 301 EK:
LEVEL_301_EK_FUCKING_SOLO_STYLE.cam

Zarz & Ooth killing a 58 ED on Amera:
Second_frag_on_amera.cam

Zarz & Ooth Trashing some kids:
Zarz_Ooth_Trash_Kids.cam
Dream_Team_SMASHED.cam
Total_Rape.cam

Our team on a rl map OT:
Spanish_Crew_DOMINATED.cam
Edron_Slaughter.cam

LOL YKSAN HES SOOOOOOO SHIT and btw today the brs are saying "bruhs's" got their asses kicked looks like some shit talking example: 18:05 Zacurt [726]: AND YOU SAID THE BRUHS WILL TEAR US INTO PEAES JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA FUCK ALL GUILD/BRUHS ARE N.O.O.B JAJAJAJA
18:25 Henrry Saint [577]: jajajajajaja bruh you say good they suck on pvp

And thats why i think bruhs should come back and teach those shit talkers a lesson about 25 versus 4.

come back, kick their ass, then they never leave pz?
almost exactly like we did 2 carbon & co?

gogo bruhs want a challenge? ;) my team could own you =) if the lvls are balanced

Tomurki....

LOL FUCK NO
shes a shemale bitch ;)

bruhs \o/, i think i fought EVERYONE on cyntara, including them, and they are by far the most challenging =s

wanna know whats funny i laughed carbon,uga,edward,chaos lost in vip nms to zacurt,matix,jonix,knoolyei I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF And then me enig and angel of the dead kiled them all + zarz came :D nice waring by ure sides angle/zarz

Back