• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who has/had the best pvp on cyntara.

Tanner i dont play any OT atm i played HelgaOT with matt and steven but then they left :p you have no chance there as my team grew ;) we are many more than we were at cyntara times :D

Tanner i dont play any OT atm i played HelgaOT with matt and steven but then they left :p you have no chance there as my team grew ;) we are many more than we were at cyntara times :D

So Helga? y/n

We've got chars on Zantera so starting Helga (basically same thing without a few cities and only regular PVP) wouldn't be that great for us.

Ahahaha i almost pissed my pants cause i had to laugh

omfg yes spaww and nokbane were amazing... _not_

//Edit :

but i need red cause i cant remember my pw -.- :D

didnt you like level as a bitch in their guild.. then you turned on them? just curious

as i said atm i dont play any Tibia or OTs i retired on Helga because i got bored :D all enemys retired or always left guilds to exp...

as i said atm i dont play any Tibia or OTs i retired on Helga because i got bored :D all enemys retired or always left guilds to exp...

Ok then...
You asked if I wanted a challenge and stated that your team could own us, I thought you actually wanted to fight.

MAH BAD.

sry to make you hope tanner :p one day we will fight each other :) at least i hope that :D

17:06 Ooth: »my antipush is there still lol and got pushed GG
haha watched edron slaughter ;P

Svar_pvpnis_owned.cam
that i call a real battle ;p im forged by markus btw and thats my new team :D some are randoms but mainly my new team :p

didnt you like level as a bitch in their guild.. then you turned on them? just curious

no, i never was leveling in their guild ;)

it was rather that spaww attacked me when he was RS i fought back and raging etc turned on him? and i was never with nokbane. but fighting them was fun tho ?

Back