• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who Hate The School???

Do U Hate The School???

• I AM HATE THE SCHOOL(I hate the school)

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • I AM LIKE THE SCHOOL(I like the school)

Votes: 43 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate school, our educational system, its total waste of time. All it does is overloads you with crap, wrong information and view of life. I will leave school when I will find a way how to make living for myself.

I love Learning and I am i Person which is Serios of his life , but school in Egypt are a mess i dont like it , they are Bad , all of them , just some teachers are good but not as good as other countries so i love school for learning + friends

I hope i can come to another country

I don't like the school system to set each students points..

They give you points for good behavior. not what you can in the subjects..

a guy in my class, can't communicate in English at all... he still asking me how to say that, how to spell that.. and random words..

but since he was at class 24/7, worked 24/7 with it.. and was nice to the teachers he got MVG (Swedish).. the highes marks you can get in swedish school... <.<

and I dropped at G because I wasen't working well at class <.<

But this year I got V.G (second highes) by unknown reason...

Swedish Marks...
I.G = Fail
G = Its Ok
V.G = Really Ok
M.V.G = Top Mark

its cool on breaks, but it sux learning shits completely useless like analizing a frase, seeing what kind of verbs nouns, and more useless shit.. our teacher says its useless

I don't quite understand this thread, some are acting like retards, but that's the ones that says that they hate school, so xD

Personally, I don't love it, but it's a "have to", a ritual.
It's not like every morning I go "YIPPY, 07.00, time for school !!! OMFG ! YEA."

I think it's fun in school when your friends are there and that there's a possibility for a fun day.
Here's for ya'll that hates school, it isn't the worst place to be more social than complaining about it over the internet, and don't forget: you might learn something :D

/Limannen

I don't got nothing against going to school, I actually like it.
Only thing I dislike is when you have classes with a stupid teacher.

i am like the school 50% but i am hate the fuc*ing Tests :S

because u fail,why dont u study?
i dislike it somtimes because somtimes i wakeup like i cant move lol ;p
i dont care about tests or whatever
i just care about france teacher
he hit so hard XD

Back