• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is the best player(s) on shadow/lunar?

Who is the best player(s) on shadow/lunar?

• Total voters
ye but bro on this client i own all of this list but as i said im not the best it could be some better ANYWHERE is always someone who is better and on old school i admit it navid is 1000x better than me he would of shoot me to neptun there but on this client i own him on a mage i can garantue it and 90% of lunar/shadow using bot bro if u really play without bot i respect you
but all what i use on magebot is the healer. the rest i do with hands. the autossa i use with hand pushign with hands only the mwall timer - healer is the most needed tbh
yes but try playing without a bot especially anti para on rl tibia then you will see a big diffrence. on shadow or lunar it takes many druids just to paralyze one person because anti para is so good on magebot
but anyway tibia nowdays is much easier compare to 7.4

its a troll thread mafuckers ALL ON THE LIST EXCEPT LAPA AND VEZIV IS IN TURBAN GANG AND U CAN VOTE FOR TURBAN GANG ???? HABLA ENGLAND STOP TAKING IT SERIOUS

Best pvp in shadowcores belongs to navid, skeon, wille those turban gang members are just made that someone made a real pvp list and their names werent there xD

cry is free pvp is not
You just named 3 commanders you scrub I know 100 people that have better pvp then them they have some good pushes and good leader skills but there not the best pvpers

Back