• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is your role model ?

Adolf became an unpopular name after the war in Europe and probably all over the world. But yeah Hitler would probably offend some people.
Still those people should get the fuck over it. Happened nearly 75 years ago.

My role model would be Adolf Hitler aswell. Honestly, He was a great man. Perhaps not what he did, but his rise to power was interesting and especially how he grew up pretty much homeless, abused by his father.

He was simply awesome

Adolf became an unpopular name after the war in Europe and probably all over the world. But yeah Hitler would probably offend some people.
Still those people should get the fuck over it. Happened nearly 75 years ago.

My role model would be Adolf Hitler aswell. Honestly, He was a great man. Perhaps not what he did, but his rise to power was interesting and especially how he grew up pretty much homeless, abused by his father.

He was simply awesome
But he gave up life and killed himself not a brave to me >.>

My dad for kind of man he is. Chris Paul(NBA player) for hard work and determination. Tyrone Curtis "Muggsy" Bogues for not caring what other people say(he played in NBA standing only 5 ft 3 in).

Steve martin

martin_sidebar.jpg

Back