• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who owns Icechaw? Westbay or Hots

Who owns icechaw

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Westbay

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Other Guild

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
well, Michael..You wanted us to do something that proved that we're better then hotsteppers.
Hotsteppers Westbay Active (104 - 122) <- is that enough? :p Qknight 20 frags! yoho!
Silentdefender, I think you know what he means and its westbay right now =)

well, Michael..You wanted us to do something that proved that we're better then hotsteppers.
Hotsteppers Westbay Active (104 - 122) <- is that enough? :p Qknight 20 frags! yoho!
Silentdefender, I think you know what he means and its westbay right now =)

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Made my day
You Guys Realy Amazing so +40 Frag Dzumior
So 144-122

Many People isn't in hots guild
Anyway Come to my House Edron you can see some Crystal :) own by me and some els people

Can be 10-100000000000000 for westbay but they still lame

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Made my day
You Guys Realy Amazing so +40 Frag Dzumior
So 144-122

Many People isn't in hots guild
Anyway Come to my House Edron you can see some Crystal :) own by me and some els people

Can be 10-100000000000000 for westbay but they still lame
I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about the war Hotsteppers versus Westbay, You wanna count all frags eh? I can count all my 23 backpacks of crystals only 400+ from the war...Im sure you dont want that, so lets just count hotsteppers and westbays eh?

Lol westbay suxz and their so afraid of playing opens becouse they know that they'll loose i'd say Hots rules the serv !:D
One more thing... Hotsteppers ain't 20years old guys sitting at home playing ot all day and actully west have alot of "cheat" frags like they killed zora'rp (don't remember name) 6x.. I agree about that Dzumior should join hots becouse it's kinda hard to count the frags when every1 is yelling that they killed he or she !

Follow the war script or count frags?

Lol westbay suxz and their so afraid of playing opens becouse they know that they'll loose i'd say Hots rules the serv !:D
One more thing... Hotsteppers ain't 20years old guys sitting at home playing ot all day and actully west have alot of "cheat" frags like they killed zora'rp (don't remember name) 6x.. I agree about that Dzumior should join hots becouse it's kinda hard to count the frags when every1 is yelling that they killed he or she !

Follow the war script or count frags?
I cant belive you are protecting hotsteppers after everything they done to you, Just a few days ago you said they suck and wanted them all banned..And you know NOTHING about us, And if we should count frags as Dzumior want we will win with over 100 more frags and what do you know about ob's? Westbay is asking hots for ob's all the time but the answer is the same every time, "no we're not twice as much as you yet, wait till michael loggs in" ..If we could have 1 ob with ONLY hotsteppers we would probably own.

How you wanna baned anyone ? who use cheats ?
I should get baned and everyone 300+ and all westbay too becouse of boting charakter and rooking on mc
Dash+anty paraliz+heal self
So the think is stop make propagandna topic,threads

How you wanna baned anyone ? who use cheats ?
I should get baned and everyone 300+ and all westbay too becouse of boting charakter and rooking on mc
Dash+anty paraliz+heal self
So the think is stop make propagandna topic,threads
lol? what do you mean?

Westbay is asking hots for ob's all the time but the answer is the same every time, "no we're not twice as much as you yet, wait till michael loggs in" ..If we could have 1 ob with ONLY hotsteppers we would probably own.

Realy funny :)
Maybe someone from westbay can post here waths going on did we fight or stay pz ?
Everysingle time when i login i fight
About my Real live weak up 6:00 job 7:00 to 16:00 back 16-20:00 sleep and play until server save 0:00
Ye im fucking no lifer

Ahhh maybe hoster will put on website online calculator;)

lol? what do you mean?

I cant belive you are protecting hotsteppers after everything they done to you, Just a few days ago you said they suck and wanted them all banned..

Last edited by a moderator:
Realy funny :)
Maybe someone from westbay can post here waths going on did we fight or stay pz ?
Everysingle time when i login i fight
About my Real live weak up 6:00 job 7:00 to 16:00 back 16-20:00 sleep and play until server save 0:00
Ye im fucking no lifer

Ahhh maybe hoster will put on website online calculator;)
Running with dash from thais to venore, i dont call that fighting ^^ you dont even attack us...And yeah, SOMETIMES hots is full team online, then we got no chance..I atleast fight even its 20 vs me, Just take yesterday as example, and 3 days before that...Anyway, westbay won the war, so tell michael to cancel the war.
I cant belive you are protecting hotsteppers after everything they done to you, Just a few days ago you said they suck and wanted them all banned..

???

Back