• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who played TibiaFun back in time ? :)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there,*
Today I want to ask, who of you knew TibiaFun, or even played it :)

Having been run since 2007 TibiaFun now lacks players, though I bumped the advertisement thread now, because this ots deserves it to be played!*

However here this thread should only be for discussing the TibiaFun times, telling your stories, posting screenshots and telling who is maybee still playing :p

Do you think it was good, that TibiaFun allowed bots?*
I acctually still dont use bots, but I guess it was okay since it was "TibiaFUN" Server.

Some SS what I found from the forums:
beztytuu3or.jpg

ss000049.png

Kind Regards,
//Damon

I played it 2007 and i was a total noob, i didn't even use bot back then and i didn't get too far. I started again in 2010 and found this server really great, yet i didn't get too far. I found this server really fun but it also makes me confused, lots of debugs etc. I think its geat that bots are allowed since it would be pretty impossible to play without them.

boww-1.png

stats-4.png

pic3.png

I also made a video back then.
[video=youtube;yVoItSNWmwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVoItSNWmwQ[/video]

Good Old times but now tibiafun.eu has ruined tibiafun...i often see some polish tibiafun servers comming up and theyre good till they shut down when the money is earned...why cant someone bring back the good old times?

Yep I've played it since 2007 and still have an account there and my heart cries everytime I see how many players it has.. Most of those names in your pics and video are known to me, I was named Kinguard back then (or something similar lol).

GWAR.jpgtibiafun.com.pl :D too good server closed cuz admin wanted only money :s over 100 ppl online everyday ^^pretty good if you look that 7.6 is OLDDDDDD e Devil hunting phoenix with victor?^^Prospect Bambucha aka Scared zorc aka Brainhero aka Spinheadz here :D:D:D:D

Erhmagerd.. Why does I feel retarded by not knowing about this server? :eek:

Man I miss this OT. Did it go downhill? I remember being stoked about getting a verminor arrow lol it was awesome.

It's still running on Tibiafun.eu
But Tibiafun wasnt released in 2007 - it was released late 2005/early 2006.

GM Kerio ^_^

well tbh tibiafun was FUN but you have to get into your brain that all the servers we all remember as "breath daking omfg" are pretty much standarts right now. Setting up a server with fast attack runes spaamable and custom monsters with not really good mapped areas ain hard. Just sayn it was amazing for the standarts back than, probably wont play it these days

This tibia was best in all OT SERVERS , I ask u guys if someone With knowledge and good abilitys Can make this server alive again , Its map is on Internet Only need owner and engine i played there once and i miss it so much , Tibiafun.eu best wars of all times..

Back