• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

oh, whats that? still no balls huh, dont worry ice meto theyll come :)

I just read the fight in this thread, meto vs jet.
And what i think is.. that... Jet is really really REALLY FUCKING dumb in this case lol keep insulting every post and saying JESUS FUCKING CRIST all the time. JET you dont get what meto is saying at all.
Sometimes i shame about being Swedish when its peoples this stupid living in my country....
:eek:
Cause jet is swedish, right?

i agree with u i am REALLY ashamed by swedish people, most swedish suck at this game but theyre still more cocky than fuckign americans ingame, swedish people think they rule this shit but in fact in most cases they suck also im ashamed of some swe people who like think stupid shit is fun, like your display picture, tells what kind of person u are which makes me ashamed of coming from the same country as u so dont worry bro lol

i agree with u i am REALLY ashamed by swedish people, most swedish suck at this game but theyre still more cocky than fuckign americans ingame, swedish people think they rule this shit but in fact in most cases they suck also im ashamed of some swe people who like think stupid shit is fun, like your display picture, tells what kind of person u are which makes me ashamed of coming from the same country as u so dont worry bro lol

That's a fucking long sentence, maybe a few english classes for you?
I think we all know that Ice Meto won this discussion by FAR.

Oh btw, your insults only make you look immature. (No offense if you really are 12 years old)

Edit: I forgot to say that the netherlands will of course win!

Last edited:
tbh mate do u wanna know how much i care about what people(geeks) think about me on an OT forum? do you really? okey, i dont give a shit, i care what my friends and loved ones think about me, not what people who hasnt seen sunlight once in their life thinks so uhm please vamuha, go out for a couple of hours and then come back:) and this might come as a shock to u but uhmm i dont give a shit how bad my english is on an ot forum, i got an a in school thats what i care about, plz gtfo

my english is bad :S please no insult

edit; might have spelled any wrong sorry ice meto

you're the worst tibia player i have ever seen in my life and trust me, i have people who can back that up, so do us all a favor and get out of any tibia/ot related forum cuz youre really really bad, not saying this to offend you just telling you the truth.

you're the worst tibia player i have ever seen in my life and trust me, i have people who can back that up, so do us all a favor and get out of any tibia/ot related forum cuz youre really really bad, not saying this to offend you just telling you the truth.

thanks for the advice

Back