• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

you're the worst tibia player i have ever seen in my life and trust me, i have people who can back that up, so do us all a favor and get out of any tibia/ot related forum cuz youre really really bad, not saying this to offend you just telling you the truth.

and who could afirm that ?
maybe your boyfriend matt ? ^_^

and who could afirm that ?
maybe your boyfriend matt ? ^_^

i assume you mean CONFIRM? :) mr bigtime hotshot

and yes my boyfriend matt is one of them and uhmm the rest of softcores who has either teamed with you or against you ye :)

Stolle I'm not correcting his english all the time, but he for sure has troubles reading.

And JET, there's a difference between not knowing english, and making a few mistakes writing. For example, by what Aleemao said, you know what he means, seeing you correct him.

i know he meant confirm but he acts all big and bad and pro in english and he writes afirm, im just saying hes not in any position to complain about anyones english or pvp skill in this game cuz hes one of the worst ive ever seen in both of them.

It's pathetic you blame him for his english. No1's englis here is perfect, not urs, not mine. Fact is, we understand each other, so why the hell would u bother complaining about it?

i know that and im not the one complaining, u were the first one to complain and then vamuha and then aleemao and im just defending myself by saying his english is a lot worse than mine..

no not just cuz u wrote afirm but cuz u are simply bad, u are fucking bad in general u are a born loserlal

you're the worst tibia player i have ever seen in my life and trust me, i have people who can back that up, so do us all a favor and get out of any tibia/ot related forum cuz youre really really bad, not saying this to offend you just telling you the truth.

I agree :p

It's pathetic you blame him for his english. No1's englis here is perfect, not urs, not mine. Fact is, we understand each other, so why the hell would u bother complaining about it?

haha u even understand what i mean, but sometimes it takes a while <3

no not just cuz u wrote afirm but cuz u are simply bad, u are fucking bad in general u are a born loserlal

i can be bad at this game, but you dont know a single thing about my life to say im a loser or anny shit like that ^^

ON TOPIC;
SPAIN DIDNT DESURV OR WTF I SPELL IT I DONT CARE IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW REFUUGEES SUUCKSS BAAALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS plx more yeelow carD???

hahahaa we didnt deserve it? Thats why we wonnnnnnn hahahahahahhahaha gl next time in br 2014 auehaehauauauauauauauauauauauauauehauehauehauehaea can you diggg it? Suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spain deserved it, both did, very even match and whoever would of won wud deserve it.

Back