• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

Dude, you just said a few things which aren't correct or aren't making sense.

-There are currently 4 teams left.
He means that Netherlands is 4th on the World-Wide Ranking List. If I remember correct Brasil is nr. 1, Spain is nr 2. Forgot about the nr 3.

He's not saying anything about who's left and who's not. So in fact, we defeated the BEST team in the world, looking at the ranking, gz brain.

-Im not sure if I understand it correct but Brazil didn't win every game until the K.O. round.
They played 0:0 against Portugal, who has been a big big fail in this WC!
If I remember correct Germany lost against some polak country like Servia or how the fuck you spell it. That's even more pathetic than playing 0-0 against Portugal.

And Yes! I'm from Germany. I was afraid of playing against England and I had even bigger fear against Argentinia.
And If you've watched the game you could have seen that Argentinia was playing bad, they just got outplayed. They only have Solo-Players and Germany has like Zero Solo players, maybe Schweinsteiger because he pwns.

So in fact he is right, and you're just to cocky to admit it. Gzz

portugal didnt fail at all this wc skyrazor u fucking noob go back to playing wow cuz football is not ur thing, ivory coast is a good team, 0-0 is not a fail for portugal, then winning with 7-0 isnt a fail either id say, would u? and then 0-0 against brazil is quite good actually u fcukheaded melon dick and they also qualified and then lost to spain in an even match, i dont see how they failed in this wc u stupid wannabe.

and @sentielo
are u saying brazil cud win over portugal if they wanted to? they just didnt want to cuz theyd qualify anyways? i mean its true they wanted it to be a draw, they played defensive, they even took robinho out but still they wouldnt be able to beat portugal just by WANTING to, even if they had their minds set on winning it wouldnt mean that theyd win.

all of u who think u know something just because u have seen the "FIFA TOP 100 WORLD RANKING" please shut the fuck up u dont know shit kkthxbye, rly tired of people like u bb

and you're a computer geek who doesnt watch any games just sees the results afterwards and bases his knowledge of the results, ice meto please go back to palying tibia, i mean youre very bad at that but u know that better than football

I've been playing soccer for over 13 year now, u fat geek. I highly doubt u know these things better as me, looking at the way u responded above (polack?). Seeing how frustrated you are makes me laugh. Who the hell do u think u are? A paragnost? Go to ur cave

doesnt matter how long youve played football u fat fuckheadedmelon dick, we're talking about the world cup, are u playing in that one eh? u stupid retard, your knowledge of international football has nothing to do with the fact that youve maybe played football in a small local football team for 13 years, get your head out of your ass jesus fuck

Are you guys flaming me because Im saying what Im thinking about the WC?
Retards..
As I said.. I didn't understand a few sentences. And that's why I didn't know what he's talking about with fourth best etc.

Fact is that Germany didn't just win against Argentinia or England. They destroyed them.
1:0 or 2:0 means win
4:0 or 4:1 means destroying
and thats what they did!

you just know that what im stating is true and all u can say is that im a fool, u pathetic little geek

First of all, you were saying i'm a fat geek, not knowing shit about football, and saying im talking shit.
Do you know me, at all? I mean I dont need to prove myself, but i'm the opposite of both being fat and being a geek.

Second, my knowledge of footbal has nothing to do with the fact i've played football for 13 years? Tell me something; do you think i play soccer becuz I'm just really in love dancing on jazz music? (joke ofc, but u never know with ppl like u)

third, fact you keep insulting me for no reason at all is because you feel offended and you feel that u'll win this discussion with it. Well i've got some news: ur not.

@Julian
Haven't seen the complete match of Germany against Argentina (spelling), but speaking about the match against England; you guys were really lucky that the ref didnt notice that Lampard's shot passed the line, in fact; if he did England would probably run over you. Also, you still lost 1 match against a pathetic bad country named Servia (again; spelling). So just pointing out how 'good' you were in those matches isn't really fair. Although I love the way Germany plays.

Btw: JET ur a retard

no im insulting cuz im really annoyed by people like you, people like you make the world bad.

oh and btw, u "LOVING" football and the fact that youve been playing for 13 years STILL DOESNT MEAN THAT U KNOW SHIT ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL, jesus fuck do i have to spell it out to you, you are really bad ice meto omygod

BTW: You are are retard

Back