• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

295wm5f.gif

sup

Read this three times:
Haha, speaking to you is the same as speaking to a wall. No seriously a wall doesn't respond but if it would it would've responded better than you do
Conclusion:
A wall doesn't speak.

ok i read it three times, now u do it. he said that it doesnt respond, what dont u understand? ...

EDIT ftw? And I still don't get ur point.

Jocke ur the biggest racist here so xD

He jsut thinks he knows everything better, but he's from Iraq so that's like, impossible.

????
No I think u live in Afghanistan, thats why u write Baghdad, Iraq. ???

If its a waste of time why bother talking????

Gz brain.

Dno whats worse, me making 1 mistake, or u trying to correct me with something another guy already stated, then making 2 big fails urself.
I don't get surprised over your thoughts because their stupid as usual. Did you bother to read my last post twice to understand? I speak to you because I want to waste time and it's always funny to see your stupid replies hahah!

Read this three times:
Haha, speaking to you is the same as speaking to a wall. No seriously a wall doesn't respond but if it would it would've responded better than you do
Conclusion:
A wall doesn't speak.
How stupid can you be?

EDIT ftw? And I still don't get ur point.

Jocke ur the biggest racist here so xD

He jsut thinks he knows everything better, but he's from Iraq so that's like, impossible.
Well one thing is for sure I have more knowledge than you do. If you'd know at least a little about Iraq and it's history you wouldn't say stupid stuff like that. Brainless retard from Netherlands.

I don't get surprised over your thoughts because their stupid as usual. Did you bother to read my last post twice to understand? I speak to you because I want to waste time and it's always funny to see your stupid replies hahah!

How stupid can you be?

Well one thing is for sure I have more knowledge than you do. If you'd know at least a little about Iraq and it's history you wouldn't say stupid stuff like that. Brainless retard from Netherlands.

Don't try to talk urself outa this, you made a fail. If you're saying you want to waste time with me, you competily got no life / hobbies (no surprise, you live in Iraq, duhuh).

You have more knowledge than me? Do you think I should know shit about Iraq? Only thing I know is that the Taliban rules parts of your country, and that they don't let you do shit. I also know you're country exists of sand, sand & sand and that you have extremist who blow up your own country for no reason at all. Is there anything more than I should know? Cuz when I think of this, it's just useless putting time & cash into ur country, cuz in the end, some retard of ur OWN blood will just bomb ur country down anyways/

Bye Bye Germany, bye bye Julian <3

Quoting JET to Julian:
3-1 <- JET: good prognosis

Lmao

Gratulations for Netherlands for the worst final in the past years.

Was it 8 or 9 Yellow Cards for the Dutch Team?
Amazing boring..
Still there's no1 in the world who can beat a 4:0 against Argentinia!

Don't try to talk urself outa this, you made a fail. If you're saying you want to waste time with me, you competily got no life / hobbies (no surprise, you live in Iraq, duhuh).

You have more knowledge than me? Do you think I should know shit about Iraq? Only thing I know is that the Taliban rules parts of your country, and that they don't let you do shit. I also know you're country exists of sand, sand & sand and that you have extremist who blow up your own country for no reason at all. Is there anything more than I should know? Cuz when I think of this, it's just useless putting time & cash into ur country, cuz in the end, some retard of ur OWN blood will just bomb ur country down anyways/
Hahahahahahahaha!! I waste my time on you because I have nothing else to do. As for your bullshit "u have no life / hobbies" how can I speak to you if I have no life?? Yeah I have hobbies, one of my hobbies is reading your stupid replies and laugh at em, because their simply stupid. Y aeah I know more than you, and you need to know a "shit" about Iraq because the things you stated are false, you fail at stating facts about Iraq.. The ones who're trying to destroy our country aren't Iraqi people their from a terrorist group called Al-Qaeda.

After you've read this post you've learned a little about Iraq the country that in your dreams are made of "sand, sand & sand"...

Gratulations for Netherlands for the worst final in the past years.

Was it 8 or 9 Yellow Cards for the Dutch Team?
Amazing boring..
Still there's no1 in the world who can beat a 4:0 against Argentinia!

Congratulations for Germany for playing the worst semi-final ever, and then your coach even says that Spain outplayed you, lmao.

Hahahahahahahaha!! I waste my time on you because I have nothing else to do. As for your bullshit "u have no life / hobbies" how can I speak to you if I have no life?? Yeah I have hobbies, one of my hobbies is reading your stupid replies and laugh at em, because their simply stupid. Y aeah I know more than you, and you need to know a "shit" about Iraq because the things you stated are false, you fail at stating facts about Iraq.. The ones who're trying to destroy our country aren't Iraqi people their from a terrorist group called Al-Qaeda.

After you've read this post you've learned a little about Iraq the country that in your dreams are made of "sand, sand & sand"...

It's really pathetic if your hobby is sitting here, waiting till I reply and then responding & pretending to be smart.

Facts:
Your country exists of just sand: true
Taliban rules parts of your country: true
Your own people bomb your country: true
Either if it's the Taliban or Al-Qaeda doesn't matter then.

Great joke, really laughed my ass off

theres one thing better than beating argentina with 4-0 and thats beating the team who beat argentina with 4-0, just like spain did ;:]

It's really pathetic if your hobby is sitting here, waiting till I reply and then responding & pretending to be smart.

Facts:
Your country exists of just sand: true
Taliban rules parts of your country: true
Your own people bomb your country: true
Either if it's the Taliban or Al-Qaeda doesn't matter then.

Great joke, really laughed my ass off
I said "one of my hobbies" that means I have more than one but it's hard for you to understand. The facts you stated are all false, congratulations! :)

Back