• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win the american cup?

Chile??
JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJA
Argentina for sure
Either Argentina or Brazil ;)

Yeah, we got tired of watching people dive so we decided to skate with blades under our feet and sticks in our hands so we could beat the shit out of each other. Hockey is a real sport.

"ok".

It's not necessary to rage on soccer if your country isn't good at it, as simple as that.

It's not necessary to rage on soccer if your country isn't good at it, as simple as that.

Our country isn't good? It's in the top 30 where as many other countries are worse, even many other American countries.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. It's just that we don't give a shit because its a lame sport.

you mean the whole word but usa?

Of course not the whole world, but many of the countries that have soccer are third world countries.
It takes a no brainer to understand that, just take a look at Brazil and parts of Africa.
Most people don't consider buying hockey or football equipment expensive in civilized countries, but in the context of the rest of the world, it is expensive.
On the other hand, soccer is dirt cheap - and by dirt cheap, I mean slum kids in Brazil rolling up balls of dirt to kick around.

While I will admit that our country sucks, watching people kick a ball back and forth, rarely ever scoring can hardly be seen as fun in my opinion. To me watching soccer unless it's between good teams and it's an exciting match is like watching paint dry. Hell sometimes it's worse than watching paint dry.

If you're not going to retort my argument that soccer is boring with anything more than "ok.", you might as well just stop posting.