• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win the american cup?

He was trying to say Canada = US, Lake Michigan is in the US, his point was Canada sucks and was 80th. Therefor he was refering to your post. How dumb are people?
your brilliant and the most smartest canadian
and we all love you and we are proud that you joined otland
And if you left otland it would be a shame
So please stay with us and tell us who is retarded and who isn't
Also please judge on people Because you are our boss
And im sure Bogart is gonna kiss your hand and appologize from his horrible mistake

Just shows Leftwing is right, soccer is a shitty sport.
Only for third world countries and pansies.

Really?
I don't think Germany is a third world country... nor Spain, France, England, etc.

I think you don't know what are you talking about

@ontopic: Brazil!

Really?
I don't think Germany is a third world country... nor Spain, France, England, etc.

I think you don't know what are you talking about

@ontopic: Brazil!

Since you don't fall under the third world country option, the next relevant point he made was only pansies play it. Therefor this man still knows what he is talking about. Maybe you should try reading everything in a post before commenting. GG.

@ RushCrush - Thanks, appreciate it.

Since you don't fall under the third world country option, the next relevant point he made was only pansies play it. Therefor this man still knows what he is talking about. Maybe you should try reading everything in a post before commenting. GG.

@ RushCrush - Thanks, appreciate it.

I think someone didn't get the sarcastic post of RushCrush.
anyways, lmfao @ the off-topic.

@ONT
Maybe Argentina :p