• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hi, Why is salar on fatimas pussy? why do you fucking care if she sold her account or not?? It's her fucking account she can sell it to the devil if she wants. Mark&Hani Fatima wasted her time leveling up the char, she doesn't have the "RIGHT" to give it away? I think we should have the right to do whatever we want with our accounts.

Look At This:

http://otland.net/f489/proof-fatima-sold-her-acc-189996/
http://otland.net/f489/fatima-189924/

He already made 2 threads about this topic. Dude are you fucking kidding me? his jealousy level reached level: 2500

My haters, bring it on.

Salar, kill yourself motherfucker.

First thing's first ... she = he; her = him ... etc.

When you'll realize that, then we can discuss things.

First thing's first ... she = he; her = him ... etc.

When you'll realize that, then we can discuss things.

Can you read English? or you are just another monkey on this planet? I'm not pointing out if Fatima is a boy or a girl. Read the first post and try to understand what I'm trying to say.

Can you read English? or you are are just another monkey on this planet? I'm not pointing out if Fatima is a boy or a girl. Read the first post and try to understand what I'm trying to say.

Geez ... I'm not sure mate ... Lemme quote you and you tell me who understands what the other one's trying to say.

Hi, Why is salar on FATIMAS PUSSY? why do you fucking care if SHE sold HER account or not?? It's HER fucking account SHE can sell it to the devil if SHE wants. Mark&Hani Fatima wasted HER time leveling up the char, SHE doesn't have the "RIGHT" to give it away? I think we should have the right to do whatever we want with our accounts.

^ That translates to:

Hi, Why is salar on FATIMAS DICK? why do you fucking care if HE sold HIS account or not?? It's HIS fucking account HE can sell it to the devil if HE wants. Mark&Hani Fatima wasted HIS time leveling up the char, HE doesn't have the "RIGHT" to give it away? I think we should have the right to do whatever we want with our accounts.

It's just about using the right terms mate, don't get to frisky! D:

Quoted directly from the website "Account trading is not allowed under any circumstances. An account belongs to the person who created it, and that person will always be able to recover the account. Anyone trying to sell their account may be permanently locked out from the account, and will never be able to gain access to it again."

Big gunz

why do you care about what salar posts? Why do u care about others posting stuff about her are u her dad? Kkkkkkk because your even more jellly of fatima or what? Lol

Big gunz

why do you care about what salar posts? Why do u care about others posting stuff about her are u her dad? Kkkkkkk because your even more jellly of fatima or what? Lol

Hang a rope in the roof, tie it around your neck, kick the chair under your feet and be done with it. thxbye

I make 2 kids cry kkkkkkkkkk ahuehauhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu "go kill urself " huhuhuhuhuhu

i am pro!

Sir, can you please get out of my thread? you are too retarded to be here.

if im too retarded your TOOOOOOOO MUCH retarded so pls don't open this thread again kids hype on OTLAND fking retard lmao bye kids :*

UAEHUEAEUAHUEAHBRAEIAUEHUAHEBRBRBRBRBRBAIEEAIJEAIEIAJEAJIIAEJ SHUT UP BRO, Are the rules!

if im too retarded your TOOOOOOOO MUCH retarded so pls don't open this thread again kids hype on OTLAND fking retard lmao bye kids :*

You retardeddd no me so please go die KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK .I. You no have life you play all day tibia is you life hauhauhshushus PLEASE BAN FATIMA SELL CHAR!!!!!! KKKKKKKKKKK kids bye.

^ How you write your posts. I think your brain is WAY less developed than avarage here on the forum.. And trust me, that's not good. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back