• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkadenz, little 3 year old fag. I know you hate me bitch.

A three year old who writes, reads better than you and pretty much excells you both mentally and physically. Now why don't you do us all a favor and delete this stupid thread and go eat some McDonald's fatfuck.

A three year old who writes, reads better than you and pretty much excells you both mentally and physically. Now why don't you do us all a favor and delete this stupid thread and go eat some McDonald's fatfuck.

Look who's calling me "fat" you mad because you know what I said is true? little fag how old are you 10 years old? nice insults "go eat some McDonald's" Lmfaooo!

I agree with you, that we can do whatever we want with our accounts (selling, sharing,etc) but the rules of shadowcores dont support it. Rules are made to be respected, so we need to respect it, as long as we like it or not. What I´m trying to tell you is that, fatima is not "better" than anyone, so she should be punished like any other player. I already have friends who tried to sold acc´s and got deleted, simply as that.
You argue saying that she spent many hours lvling etc.. and? she knew the rules, it means she dont care about it...
But, ofc, all of this threads are useless because neither Mark or Hani would delete her, just because she is the top lvl.. But, if it was a lvl 200 (for example) would be deleted in no time.

I'm not complaining about Fatima selling her character. I'm complaining because why would somebody get deleted for sharing their account?

Up my haters like I said you clearly don't get the meaning of my thread.

Arkadenz, little 3 year old fag. I know you hate me bitch.

Salar, what I wrote for you is in the first post.

The social climate on the shadowcores forums is pretty much down the shitter but you're way deep down in the drain. Insulting every single poster, putting an ugly fat girl on a piedestal and white-knighting her in any instance where her name is mentioned, anywhere, any time. Maybe if you're lucky she'll send you a pic of her boyfriend fucking her, because no matter how much effort you put into being an internet bad-ass and licking her ass you'll never get even close to lick her dirty ass irl.

The social climate on the shadowcores forums is pretty much down the shitter but you're way deep down in the drain. Insulting every single poster, putting an ugly fat girl on a piedestal and white-knighting her in any instance where her name is mentioned, anywhere, any time. Maybe if you're lucky she'll send you a pic of her boyfriend fucking her, because no matter how much effort you put into being an internet bad-ass and licking her ass you'll never get even close to lick her dirty ass irl.

Haha, bitch you have down syndrome? don't you get it? I don't give a fuck is she gets deleted I'm just complaining about why are people getting deleted for sharing their account. By the way who that fuck are you?

Look who's calling me "fat" you mad because you know what I said is true? little fag how old are you 10 years old? nice insults "go eat some McDonald's" Lmfaooo!

*Can't think of a response* *Repeats what I just said*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back