• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why Does 100 Mb of map and a couple MB of files...

But there are constantly those specials, just a few dollars difference and different times

I wish, but it's not only the map, it's the distribution and way the servers are codedth

I don't care that much to waste my time like the developers here do. Most people here are ungrateful and don't care about what tala and elf and everyone else have to go through to get the server working, they just want it...

If I was tala or elf, I would've been and quit coding servers, because most people just don't respect them...all those thanks are truly 'hurry the fuck up with the bug fixes'...

Its kind of funny how no one replied to this.
I agree that they are really generous to do the servers in the first place.

Coding aint that easy so you can do it with out thinking.
They had to plan pretty hard to get it compatible with the tibia client.
But they are a branch of the OpenTibia Binaries.. They only extended it and made it more feature rich and stable, still they are what keeps the OT community alive ^^
We should appriciate all the developers. No Matter which distro they use.

Back