• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua WHY DOES NOT WORK MY NPC?

Bntz

Dprethor!
Reaction score
I made this npc, based on NPC addons for items ... but does not work what is my mistake?

LUA NPC ATTACHMENT RAJJZ.TXT

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Rajjz" script="data/npc/scripts/rajjz.lua" access="3" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="145" head="114" body="114" legs="113" feet="132" addons="3" mount="372"/>
    <parameters>
      <parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say {addons} or {help} if you don't know what to do." />
    </parameters>
  </npc>

Attachments

I got into "txt" that will not let me attach., And I can not upload documents. "LUA". Besides not let me put a message over 1000 words silage could not put my script rather than TXT

Of course, if you only tell me how I can get into LUA? or understood well and want to upload it in XML?, A I do not work the npc does not answer me when I ask the mount

Of course, if you only tell me how I can get into LUA? or understood well and want to upload it in XML?, A I do not work the npc does not answer me when I ask the mount

Copy and paste the script here, inside or code brackets

when I try to copy the LUA here tells me that I can not put a message with more than 1000 letters ... The scrip is great

edit this:
Hello |PLAYERNAME|

for this:

Hello

============
Post us the results
============
I think |PLAYERNAME| works only inside .xml file

Look:

PHP:
13:48 Rajjz: Hello. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice mounts! Just say mounts or help if you don't know what to do.
13:48 Dan [197]: mounts
13:48 Dan [197]: help
13:48 Rajjz: To buy Mount say 'NAME Mount', Ask to Bntz
13:49 Dan [197]: black sheep mount

Still no answer when I ask for a mount

Sorry for the Necro post, But i needed a npc like this since i cant get taming to work on TFS 2.01.5.
I got this script working by changing

This
items_list = items_list .. item[2]..' '.. getItemNameById(item[1])
To this
items_list = items_list .. item[2] .. ' ' .. getItemName(item[1])

Also all mount lines
local mount_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'Widow Queen Mount'},

Needs to have lower cases like this
local mount_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'widow queen mount'},

Sorry again for the necro. But I found this thread when i was about to ask for a npc that trade the taming items for mounts.
Tried this and it didnt work, managed to fix it so why not post the solution here and it might help others!

Cheers =]

Back