• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why does this happen?

Slaying World

Reaction score
Well when i run an ot server list with just my modem, it works just fine no kicks. But when i use my ot with a router i open all ports etc. and server is running perfectly but like each 5-10 mins my router kicks my internet, and my ip changes in the ports. Im using a Netgear router, and using 2 computers on it mine and my bros. So anyone knows wut the problem is? Hopefully its not the router paid 80 bucks for it >.<

Some internet providers change you IP adress everytime you disconnect your router.

About the kicks I dont know, talk to your provider.

You must set a static IP address so it doesnt change everytime your router goes down, Its pretty simple really.

Start->Run->Cmd->ipconfig /all.
Write down IP address, Gateway, DNS Server.
Go to your network connection->right click->properties->TCP/UDP.

Change it to manual putting in those numbers you received earlier on from ipconfig cmd :)

Then set your ports to be forwarded on the IP address you have set as static and voila.. problem fixed :) Repp me if i helped u ++

Back