• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is there no good open tibia servers lately?

And because of !aol, pvp somehow has suffered since people don't get any reward other than the odd occassion where aol is forgotten..

Why should everyone lose their shit on an otserv then waste their time getting it back?
It's an OPEN TIBIA SERVER for a reason, because people just want to war, why would they wanna get any other reward other than the pure satisfaction of killing someone...?

I'd say about 70~80% of people who play Open Tibia haven't had any REAL experience in Tibia pvp style, therefore they move to OTs to level up faster, easy looting etc. So they can feel what it feels like.

Sure RPG's would be great like the way you've said, but RPGs never really lift off, because of the reasons above.

Why should everyone lose their shit on an otserv then waste their time getting it back?
It's an OPEN TIBIA SERVER for a reason, because people just want to war, why would they wanna get any other reward other than the pure satisfaction of killing someone...?

I'd say about 70~80% of people who play Open Tibia haven't had any REAL experience in Tibia pvp style, therefore they move to OTs to level up faster, easy looting etc. So they can feel what it feels like.

Sure RPG's would be great like the way you've said, but RPGs never really lift off, because of the reasons above.

played mastercores, lost 4 hours of bp making, hunting, and cash. heheuaheuaheuhaea quit

Good Question =)

Some people just thinking about money and they open some fuck up server and just get alot of money then shut it down. Like they are doing some tps and Quest and nice custom map. And have it open for 2 month then closing it down.

I wish people dont was moneyhungry, beacuse i hate moneyhungry people.

I wish there was some nice otses like some time ago,servers which you played weeks/months and didnt get bored not like the ones right now that you play like a week and you change cuz its boring.

Hmm yeah I remember playing with my team (was one formed from ex-four roses ownage) anyways. My team and all the teams on the server used to change every time there was a new server released... It was like 500 players the first day then the 2nd week the server had 20 players.... so fked up

Personally..

Everyone in the open-tibia community feels a need to compete with each other.. when in reality they would serve a greater effect if they were one force. Key example, the very same forums you're on and otfans. Can you imagine one main open tibia community.. instead of two separated with some-what viable information on each..

Another thing in unreliability in these "projects" so many people promise these "game-breaking" servers which everyone falls in love with in terms of word, but a few months along the line the project goes dead. I admit it, i too had the same situation with myself, i wanted to create a great server.. so i let everyone know; than months later, gave up. People play OTs cause they're sick of real tibia and the fact that they don't like the challenge. Say what you want, but you know it's true. If you were a level 100+ on real, you would not even be here. But no, you're some noob who just started out in rook and don't feel like doing things the "hard-way". So you look to Ots..

Personally..

Everyone in the open-tibia community feels a need to compete with each other.. when in reality they would serve a greater effect if they were one force. Key example, the very same forums you're on and otfans. Can you imagine one main open tibia community.. instead of two separated with some-what viable information on each..

Another thing in unreliability in these "projects" so many people promise these "game-breaking" servers which everyone falls in love with in terms of word, but a few months along the line the project goes dead. I admit it, i too had the same situation with myself, i wanted to create a great server.. so i let everyone know; than months later, gave up. People play OTs cause they're sick of real tibia and the fact that they don't like the challenge. Say what you want, but you know it's true. If you were a level 100+ on real, you would not even be here. But no, you're some noob who just started out in rook and don't feel like doing things the "hard-way". So you look to Ots..

Incorrect!
I quit real tibia and look for Open-Tibia Servers because real tibia is boring. It has been boring since they introduced the cooldown system (although it was still a little boring before that), I mean come on! Don't you guys miss rook killing or luring a gs to the dwarven bridge? I don't want to pay for a boring game (we all know playing real tibia REQUIRES premium or you'll just waste more time not having utani gran hur). Although I have been waiting for a great server to come back, called Brabexia. I have been in touch with the owners and they have been working on it for some time now. Hopefully it pulls through.

What happened to the 7.x evolution servers with Sprite Wands & balanced vocations? ( That's all I can remember, lol ) Would love to play on something similar or close to it. ( This was most likely before paypal & zaopay turned up in OT, a long with OT web AAC.

And there was a map in 7.6, It was either called Evolution or something similar to it. There was a depot, then a bridge out of town just south of the depot. There you could find Minotaurs, orc fortress, and demon hunts below. That map, wow, so great.

Anyone can recommend any server?

I still havent found any good custom servers.

Best custom server I have played on I guess must be Lordaeron by Elf.
But even that server got boring.

Custom servers have potencial but nobody seems to manage to successfully make something worth playing there.
I hope I will manage to finish my Quest OTs.

Znote try ascalon-world.net ;)
If u dont like it we will wait for quest ots ;)

wtf happened? all ot's lately, players are being spoofed, server goes down every month, there websites don't even work anymore. what da fuq happened?!

I think that Highexp.eu is a good server. you should create an account there and message me in-game and i could learn you pretty much everything about the server. Also, i'd be very thankful if you would put my name on the "referrer" thing when you're making an account. Everyone is free to join! I'll be looking forward to meet some of you! My name there is " Newbiie ". Just send me an PM and i'll do my best to help you to get some eq and so on. cya! :)

The hard part is to define a good OT. Alot of people want to gank and/or play a massive high exp server, its good in their oppinion, in my oppinion, its crap and will be shutdown soon as the extreme high exp will ruin it.

On the other hand, any server that bring happines to its players can't be crap?
Its always a hard question, I still think that OT got stuck in high exp real map instead of brining out its potential with custom maps, custom vocations and custom playstyles.

Open Tibia is so much more, the sad part is that most players haven't realized it yet and they play to abuse and gank, the play the game that tibia has become.

Im still doing my best to get some cool servers out there, host and release, time haven't been on my side recently so the progress is not the way I want it to be. Alot of nice servers are under development, hopefully they will be completed.

Kind Regards,
Eldin .

I think that Highexp.eu is a good server. you should create an account there and message me in-game and i could learn you pretty much everything about the server. Also, i'd be very thankful if you would put my name on the "referrer" thing when you're making an account. Everyone is free to join! I'll be looking forward to meet some of you! My name there is " Newbiie ". Just send me an PM and i'll do my best to help you to get some eq and so on. cya! :)

highexp.eu is a shit now for players who will begin lol !!
look at rebirth of players :eek:

and to play highexp.eu or highexp.us u need to be a fucker donator :(

Back