• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is there no good open tibia servers lately?

connorryan

Reaction score
wtf happened? all ot's lately, players are being spoofed, server goes down every month, there websites don't even work anymore. what da fuq happened?!

If you look, there are a lot of nice projects going on, hope to see one of the best online ASAP.
:)

yeah, but all i really want is a 8.60/9.1/9.2 ot that is real map, nothing really custom, which is just stable and has decent players and not being spoofed like fuck ;/

some 9.x are going on
7.x are available now
not a lot of people got 8.6, cuz only botters play it

i wouldn't mind a 7.4/7.6 but most of em you have to buy premmy :s i was an ot that just opens so i can be top ;D

My rpg will be around a month or so for release.

I have not posted anything to do with my new project tho, although i have merged some areas of my old project into my new one.

In my server there will literally be no "nothing to do" times. Rook is split into 2 parts, get through the first thinkin your going to main and you shipwreck on an island, rebuild the mini boat and sail to the closest shore. Little do you know it is zombie infested. You help the city deal with problem etc and unlock other parts of the city then after the long quests are done you get to finally go to main and even then there are like 30+ seperate quests but no find chest and open quest! They are multiple mission quests.

And when you aren't doing a quest? There are constant raids.

And come thinking you have done everything at level 250 and third promotion, you can begin the SUB race quest.

Half orc, dragon or demon

etc so much to do XD

My rpg will be around a month or so for release.

I have not posted anything to do with my new project tho, although i have merged some areas of my old project into my new one.

In my server there will literally be no "nothing to do" times. Rook is split into 2 parts, get through the first thinkin your going to main and you shipwreck on an island, rebuild the mini boat and sail to the closest shore. Little do you know it is zombie infested. You help the city deal with problem etc and unlock other parts of the city then after the long quests are done you get to finally go to main and even then there are like 30+ seperate quests but no find chest and open quest! They are multiple mission quests.

And when you aren't doing a quest? There are constant raids.

And come thinking you have done everything at level 250 and third promotion, you can begin the SUB race quest.

Half orc, dragon or demon

etc so much to do XD

O.O

that sounds sick, but not my type of ot, 3 promotions xD

Its not 3 promotions like in any server, the 3rd promotion is the sub race lol you choose a promotion to quest for and each one is a different path -half orc, dragon n demon with their own bonuses :)

There are A LOT of good servers being made ATM. And there are a few good ones out there, too. Hard to find.

Remember the old days when custom OTs really were appreciated. It didn't even had to look or be 100% great since there was so many players that there were always players playing.

Cause nowadays Money is mainly reason to create a server
and ofc easiest way to get money from ots is real map ;s

^ That too. It's not just OTS, it's the world itself. Everything is getting worse by the passing minute, and it's up to us to make something beautiful out of it.

i dont really like rpging on tibia, i only like warmode, and pking.
tbh, i'm slowing moving away from tibia. just gets more boring every year. -.-

If that's a good OT for you, you have not looked good enough

If you're looking to pk and war i'd suggest tibianic-hr.org, 720 players online right now, premium you do have to buy though but it's pretty cheap ingame, i've seen a couple of battles already, pking is real easy hence the 500+ players daily :)

Back