• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is Zantera banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helga

GZH
Reaction score
Tell me why the f*ck Zantera.net just got banned from otservlist? I am not spoofing, and noone else either.

Give proof or unban please.

No log out zone? Anti-idle higher than 15 minutes.

Server are getting banned by the new rule, if anti-idle to high or no-log out zone when player is at exit. ;x

This new rule is really taking a tole on servers

My anti idle is on 15 minutes and the only no-logout zone i have is in treasure rooms (annih, poi, demon oak and inq) so no, i am not spoofing and none else either since it's not possible. Am I just getting banned because I was #1 on the list a few hours per day?

Heh,

showing proofs is like revealing techniques used to detect spoofed server.. of course i will not show them to you nor i will unban you.
i gave you once a chance with HelgaOT now i see the same. Manipulating your "Who is online page" & single character page + of course status protocol and saying that you've done nothing isn't clever from my point of view. And of course it is not a way to reach a top on otservlist...

yes you are a spoofing master but because of that your server will be banned forever. You knew that it is not fair, that you break our rules but you did it anyway. You had your second chance...

Last edited:
Oh so thats why helgaot got deleted once? How could i know it was you?

Anyways, I don't understand wtf u are talking about? Manipulating who is online? I have no freaking clue since I am not spoofing anything. I barely know what data spoofing is. I have tons of players, and they are real. I'm a spoofing master? Cool, I've never done it before but yeah sure I'm a master.

If you can't prove it, is there any way I can prove that I'm not doing it?

Last edited:
Heh,

showing proofs is like revealing techniques used to detect spoofed server.. of course i will not show them to you nor i will unban you.
i gave you once a chance with HelgaOT now i see the same. Manipulating your "Who is online page" & single character page + of course status protocol and saying that you've done nothing isn't clever from my point of view. And of course it is not a way to reach a top on otservlist...

yes you are a spoofing master but because of that your server will be banned forever. You knew that it is not fair, that you break our rules but you did it anyway. You had your second chance...

Showing proof isnt revealing techniques.
I think you don't have any proof.

Honestly its a good server and no hes not "Spoofing" the amount of players online there are really at times 700 people on get over it.

Xinn said he won't get another chance lol ;x so i doubt even if he adds it now it will get unbaned :(

Showing proof isnt revealing techniques.
I think you don't have any proof.

Think about it. If I show evidence, he will know what to modify to not get banned next time. Why do you think tibia.com will never tell you how they determine cheaters?

Fragdonut said:
justified ban, cuz I say so.
Yea, i'm just shooting random servers from top...

Xinn, could you please answer my post?

So everyone that does not want to get banned must use a script to not get banned from otservlist? Kinda retarded imo

post factum
how can you prove that you weren't cheating yesterday when i have clear evidence?

edit-

Yes, if you use no-logout zones you have to use it and no, i don't care about your point of view. I was explaining it in this topic, if you are interested.
http://otland.net/f451/otserverlist-new-rule-80813/index2.html

We have never been data spoofing.
Personally I hate spoofers due to going past us at otservlist.

We run a 100% clean OT community, and unless you can show proofs of your decision, ur as bad as data spoofers.

Furthermore, I bet we can somehow get a log from our unique IP's per day.

post factum
how can you prove that you weren't cheating yesterday when i have clear evidence?

edit-

Yes, if you use no-logout zones you have to use it and no, i don't care about your point of view. I was explaining it in this topic, if you are interested.
http://otland.net/f451/otserverlist-new-rule-80813/index2.html

Since I wasn't doing it you can't have clear evidence. And if you have, then show them. You can't just say that you have evidence, you gotta show them, else it's not really an evidence. So tell me what I can do to prove that I'm right.

And what do you mean with spoofing? What did I do? I seriously don't know -.-

Now if there's something wrong/a bug somewhere that makes you think I am spoofing, then tell me what it is so we can sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back